You thought You Saw Him

Your POV

Jensen ran inside and you waited outside for his cue. The weather wasn't bad outside so you didn't mind waiting. Well, you were waiting longer than you thought. There was a few chairs outside the studio door that you plopped yourself into. You placed your eblows on your lap and your chin in your hands. Your eyes slowly shut. Then, all of a sudden, you felt arms scoope you up so high, you let out a scream. You had your eyes still closed but heard two very framiliar laughs. Opening your eyes, you noticed that Jared held you in his arms, swinging you around.

"Jared, I'm getting dizzy. Can I go inside now? Been waiting long enough I think." You laughed as Jared kept his grasp on you. "It's good to see you too."

"We've missed you so much, (Y/n)!" Jared said as Jensen opened the studio door. Right as Jared brought you in you heard laughs and your name being called from all around.

"Geez, I didn't know I was missed this much," You commented as Jared set you down and Jensen handed you your crutches. "Thanks Babe." "Of course you were missed. You make the show so much better!" Jared spoke as the three of you walked closer towards everyone. "Stop, I really don't. I just try to make the environment fun." "Well, you actually make us get work done, up without you, we can't focus." Misha said coming up in front of you. "Misha, hey!" He wrapped his arms around you and then let you go. "When do you get to come back to set?" Misha asked. You turned to Jensen trying to remember what the doctor told you. "Uh, four more weeks I think?" "Yeah, four weeks. Then she can come back, but only for light work. To build up her strength. But, we will both be at convention this weekend." Jensen moved to wrap his arm around your shoulders.

"I can't wait for this convention!" You said looking at everyone. "But, I am definitely going to be needing help." You said and everyone laughed. The next hour was spent walking around the set to talk with everyone. Everyone missed you so much and were so happy to see you. You were so shocked as to how much you had an effect on these people in only the months you had been on set. Jensen took you back to your trailer. He opened the door for you and set his hand on your lower back as you made your way inside. "Okay, I'm good Jay. My Dad should be here soon. You gotta get to set. I'll see you over there because my Dad wants a tour before he takes me out." Jensen wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. "I love you (Y/n)." Jensen leaned down to you and placed a kiss on your lips.

"I love you with all my heart Jay. Now, go be my Dean Winchester that I love." Jensen laughed as you set yourself on the couch. He turned to you before walking out the door, "See you later, 'Baby'. Jensen winked adding more emphasis on 'Baby' causing you to laugh. Jensen shut the door and your phone buzzed. Pulling it out of your pocket, turning it on, there was a text from your Dad.

Dad: "Will be there in five."

You: "Okay. The guard at the gate, Ryan, knows you are coming. Just tell him your name and he will direct you to my trailer."

Dad: "Sounds good, sweetheart."

You powered off your phone and slide it back into your pocket. Smiling, you got off the couch and made your way towards your little kitchen you had. Plugging in the coffee pot, you closed your eyes and soaked in the sweet smell of coffee that was beginning to fill your trailer. Hearing a few beeps notifying you that your coffee was done, you poured yourself a cup and went back onto your couch to wait for your Dad.

Waiting a few more minutes, you hear a faint knock at the door. "Come in." You said loud enough in case it was Jared or Jensen tricking you like last time. But, no. It was your Dad. "Hey, sweetheart." You got off the couch and met him halfway for a hug. "Hey Dad, you ready for the tour?" You smiled in his direction. "I would love to go, Shall we?" Dad held his elbow out bent to you. You wrapped your arm around his and smiled. "We shall."