Ouch

Jensen POV

I gave (y/n) a kiss before squeezing her hand to allow the paramedics to take her to the ambulance. Once I noticed that she was out of my view, I marched over to Phillip to give him what he deserved. I was furious! How could he be so careless and hurt my baby girl?

He was talking to a few of the directors but I didn't care. "You son of a bitch!" I called out and punched him right in the jaw. My hand began to throb from the impact. I definitely left a bruise on his ugly-ass face. He immediately fell and Jared and Misha ran over to hold me back.

"Jay, enough! Don't do this. It was an accident. Come on man, (y/n) needs you." Jared pushed me back and I kicked his and Misha's arms off.

"I'll deal with you later-" I pointed at Phil, who was still on the ground, before Jared and I turned towards the door. "I'm going with (y/n) to the hospital. I can finish filming tomorrow. I need to be with her." I called out to the director and she immediately understood.

A breath of relief came over me as I walked past her. I stopped at the doors before exiting the studio because I couldn't take it.

"Dude, what's up? You don't look so good...." Jared grabbed my shoulder and made me look directly at him.

"Its-its (y/n). She was in so much pain and I couldn't help her. I hated seeing her like that. It was killing me every time she let another tear fall." I let my head fall into my hands and let out a deep, shaky breath.

"It's okay Jay. She's gonna be fine. She's strong. Now go out and be with her. She needs you." Jared was right. She did need me. I pushed out the door to see the ambulance still in the driveway.

I headed to the back and knocked a few times. The door opened and the paramedic looked a bit frustrated. "We couldn't leave without you. She wouldn't let us. Thank god you are here. Hop in, please."

I grabbed ahold of the back seat and went to (y/n)'s side. "I'm here baby girl. And I'm not going to leave you." I kissed her forehead and cleared the hair in her face.

********

Your POV 

The paramedics pulled you into the ambulance and the crew just stood and watched. You were so uncomfortable and just wanted Jensen at your side. Holding your hand and reciting that everything is going to be okay.

Both back doors shut and your began to move up on the gurney to get out. Dave noticed and came to your side to hold you down. "(Y/n) please sit back down until we get to the hospital."

"No, I want Jensen. Please I need Jensen. I'm not leaving without him." You were whining to Dave. You weren't much of a whiner, but you didn't care right now.

"Ms. (y/l/n), please. We need to get your leg into surgery. We need to leave." Dave pleaded and shut the back doors. His partners was in the drivers seat and began to engine.

"No! I don't want to leave without Jay." You rolled your eyes and more tears began to spring in your eyes. The pain was so intense from your leg that you immediately tuned it out from shock. You crossed your arms and lets a few tears fall down.

Dave didn't say anything. We hear a few frantic knocks on the back doors and Dave opens them up to Jensen.

"I'm here baby girl. And I'm not going to leave you." Jensen grabbed your hand. He pushed the hair back that was around your face and kissed your forehead.

The ambulance took you straight to the hospital and Jensen gave you little encouragements the whole way. He would speak in your ear for you only to here. "I love you baby girl." "You are so strong." "I'm not going to leave you. Not now. Not ever."  

You came to a halt that jolted your whole body. You groaned as is didn't make your leg feel any better.

"Okay, Ms. (y/l/n) , we are at the hospital. We are going to take you out and take you into immediate surgery. They have an operating room on stand by for you." Your hand squeezes tightly around Jensen's and he notices your sudden tension.

"It's alright. Your going to be okay. I promise. You can slap me later if that have to take your leg off." He gave a small chuckle. Same went for Dave.

"Why would you say that! That's not funny!" You pouted and slapped his chest playfully. The back doors sprang open and Jensen hopped of and waited for you. Dave and his partner pulled you out and Jensen grabbed onto your hand again. He was such a rock. He always knew what to say and exactly what to do. You always asked yourself how you got so lucky? Not even your ex was this nice to you all the years you were together. The constant abuse definitely didn't help in anyway.

"This is (y/f/n) (y/l/n). She's here for a surgery for her leg." Dave was speaking with the front desk nurse you would supposed. You didn't focus on anything but the pain beginning to spike in your leg again and Jensen's beautiful green eyes. He often pulled your hand to his mouth to kiss the backside of it.

"Yes, right this way. She's in room 6." The nurse called towards Dave and You began to move again with Jensen by your side. You went through two doors and your hand felt a sudden drop. Jensen was no longer next to you. You tried to turn but a women was blocking him from coming back.

Your anxiety was skyrocketing and your breathing was staggered. You went through two more doors and was finally stopped. You were in your operating room with more people around you.

"On the count of three. One....two....three..." Dave called out and you were lifted from the gurney to a harder table. You groaned in pain as your leg was jostled around.

"Hello (Y/n) I'm going to be doing your surgery and taking care of you today. My name is Callie. I'm now going to give you something to sleep. See you in a bit." Your soon was too much to speak through anymore so all you could give were nods. You nodded yes and the mask came across your face.

Taking a few deep breathes in.....total darkness surrounded you....

********************************

Hey guys!

Hope you like the story!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be updating next week!

Gotta catch up on some things!

Thank you so freakin much for all of you love!

Xoxo