No Strength Left

"Come on, let's go!" David screamed at you and you rose your heavy head off the wall to see him run to your hands. You tried to talk but the gag stopped any words from passing out of your mouth. David ripped you off the floor, your body screaming and your legs not having any balance from siting down for so long. "We are leaving this place. I'm thinking Bolivia? Maybe Puerto Rico? Just something far from here and them!"

David slammed you on the bed and ripped your arms behind you and tied them tightly, causing your bruises to screech out in pain. You struggled against his hold but he was too strong for you. "Come on, stop dragging. I don't feel like carrying you when you can walk with your own two feet." David grabbed your upper arm and threw you off the bed and into the wall near the metal door. You began to gain your balance on the wall and figured trying to make a run for it now would be you best and only chance you'd get. Thinking quick you acted even quicker.

You kicked David in the face with one of the many defense moves you learned from Supernatural. Having it stun him for a few moments, you were quick to kick the door open and get it open just a crack. Before you could get your entire body out the door, a cold metal object clicked at your temple and froze you in your spot.

"Move and I'll snap. Now, you listen to me, okay?" David turned you around with a hold on your neck and you nodded hesitantly staring directly at the black gun in his hand. David pushed the door open and threw your body out the door. You scanned your surroundings and were expecting to find carpeting under your feet. It felt almost heavenly compared to the numbing floor David had kept you on for the past few months. "Wsghjose Hsjeure?" You attempt to talk as David leads you towards another door. "What did you say?" David snaps and you ask again.

"Wsghjose Hsjeure?" You huffed and your knees collided with the stairs ahead. "Oh my god. Watch where you are fucking going. And I didn't understand you again." Well, maybe if you took this gag off of me you asshat maybe you would, you thought. "What did you say?" David ripped the gag off of  you at the top of the stairs. "I said, Whose here?" You cough and get one final shove from David out of a glass door and into the grass. Grass, the sun, fresh air, the wind, the smell. You appreciate everything for it's been gone for too long. "Oh no one, just your imposter husband, your stupid brother, and that Ryan guys of yours. They also had a few cops with them but my men have already taken care of them. Now we just need to get to the safe house past the pond in the back and we will set till we can leave tomorrow."

You stopped listening to David after he said that Jensen was here. He came. He found you. The blood began to boil in your veils and somehow bits of adrenaline were kicking  through your system. "Jensen was here huh? Think he could hear this?" You smirk towards David. "Hear what? I don't-" "JENSEN! HELP! JENSEN!" You cut David off and scream as loud as your parched throat would let you.

********************

3rd Person POV

With a loud groan, Jensen pulled his ropes apart and broke his chair. He stood up, cleared the tears under his eyes and quickly freed Matt and Ryan. "Enough of his shit, let's go find our (Y/N)."

Ryan ran ahead of the two and quickly stopped them. "Do you both have your guns?" Jensen and Matt both nodded, bringing their guns forward to show. "Good, keep them in your hands at all time, eye level. Don't hesitate to shoot if need be. Let's go find (Y/n)." Ryan smiled at the two and took the lead through the house. The all decided to group together, just incase.

Moving upstairs first, everything was seemingly clear. As Jensen reached the last room on the floor, he counted to three, and to each of their surprises, the found Officers Monroe, Planter, and Scott...dead. "Son of a Bitch. T- These were good men. Men with families and wives." Ryan teared up as he stumbled into the room, past Jensen. "Ryan, they knew the risk. We told them everything. I hate this so, so fucking. But we will get revenge for them once we find David." Jensen placed a hand on Ryan's shoulder, signaling him to stand up. "I- I gotta call this in." Ryan went to grab his phone but it fell out of his pocket from his shaking so badly.

"Hey," Matt picked up the phone and held onto it. "I'll call it in. Get some back up as well. I will stay up here and once I'm done I will find you guys. You need to stick together and no one is up here, go find (Y/n)." Ryan nodded and moved out of the room. "You text if you need anything. We are gonna search the first floor then the basement. She's here. We aren't leaving without her." Jensen hugged Matt and then moved out of the room to meet Ryan.

Just as Jensen and Ryan got to the bottom of the stairs they heard screaming. Jensen heard a voice he hadn't heard in over three months. A voice that was so broken, it made him cry a little. "That's her! That's (Y/n)." Jensen smiled. "I think she is outside, in the back yard." Ryan stated and they both ran to screams.

**************

Your POV

"JENSEN!" You screamed but was silenced by a blow to your jaw, sending you to your back. David knelt down to your level and grabbed your jaw, pointing it in his direction. "You do NOT scream. You do NOT make a sound. You hear me? Or the consequences will be bad on your end." David slammed your head on the hard ground and your vision blurred. You faintly saw David stand up. Blinking a few times to grab ahold of your clear sight, you were interrupted with David grabbing you off the ground and throwing you over his shoulder. You let out a yelp then sunk over his shoulder.

Your only hope to get away was over. You were never getting out of this nightmare. You had no strength left. As David was walking with you still over his shoulder, his gun pointed at your body, you mumbled to yourself. "Jensen will never find me, Jensen will never find me, Jensen will never- " You were cut off.

"Let her go right now!"

"Jensen did find me".

**********************

WooHoo!

Update!

Leaving this one a bit shorter to stretch everything out.

Give you guys the cliffhangers I know you all love so dearly!

Thank you for all of your constant support!

Thank you for the reads, likes, and especially the comments!

Much love,

Xoxo