Recovery

Jensen POV

(Y/n)'s been our for a few hours now. We are in a room where he leg can be strung up. The surgery went well but we are just waiting for her to wake.

I haven't left her side. I won't. Her hands are cold and I continue to talk with her. She's so beautiful. How could I have left this happen to her? She was so worried about this day not working and she was right. She always it.

I let out a cough and rub my hands down my face. I glanced at the clock and it was 6pm. (Y/n) had her surgery around 1pm. I grab ahold of her hand again and lean in to kiss her forehead slightly.

Jared was here with me for a bit but had to get home to Gen. She wanted to come stop by but she couldn't find a sitter for the boys on short notice. Dani is stuck at work and plans to get here as soon as she's done at 6:30pm.

"Hey Baby Girl," I speak softly to her pushing her hair out of her face. "I would love to see those beautiful eyes of yours. And that killer smile." I sigh as she doesn't move and I rest my head on the side of the bed next to her thigh.

Then I feel a sudden pressure on my hand and I shoot up to see (Y/n) flutter her eyes open.

"You think I have a killer smile?" She says and I couldn't contain my happiness and take her face in my hands and connect our lips together.

Your POV

Your body was so exhausted. You didn't want to move. Just sleep forever. You could vaguely hear around your body when you were under. But you definitely heard Jensen say that you had a killer smile. So, with all the strength you had had, you finally fluttered yours eyes open and turned to see Jensen laying next to you.

"So, you think I have a killer smile?" You say hoarsely and he smiles widely. Jensen grabs your face in his hands and pulls you in for a kiss. You so missed his soft, plump lips.

"Hey Baby Girl, how you feeling?" Jay asks as he sits back down. You try propping yourself up a bit but your leg is still a little sore.

"Can I-I have some water?" He nods and pours you a cup. You take a shaky sip and hand the cup back to Jensen. "My leg hurts. The doctors give me anything?"

"No, they wanted to wait till after you were awake. You've been out for 5 hours. Let me go get her and see what she can give you." You smile at Jensen and he pushes his chair back giving you a quick kiss on your forehead before getting the doctor.

Moments later, Jensen is walking into the room again but with Doctor Callie behind him.
"(Y/n), how are you feeling? You look good." She says with a smile.

You let out a small cough to clear your throat, "I've been better. But the pain right now is bad." You wince wanting to move your leg but you couldn't. Jensen noticed your pain and came around from behind the doctor to sit next to you. He grabbed your hand and kissed the backside.

"Okay, we can give you something. Scale of one to ten, How bad is the pain?" She asked you checking your vitals and monitoring your IV bag hanging above your head.

You took your hand away from Jensen's and dug both of your hands through your hair trying to cope with the on coming pain. "P-probably an eight. It's really uncombortable." You tried moving your body a bit but that made the pain spike through your entire body. You let out a little whimper and Jensen pushed the hair out of your face and ran in fingers through your hair for comfort.

"Well I will get a nurse to bring something in for you. Is it alright if it makes you sleepy? The drug would be the best for your pain but if you don't want it-"

You immideatly cut her off. "NO-, I mean, yes please, It doesn't matter about me falling to sleep."

"Alright, I will go get on that. Just rest and take care of yourself. No over pushing your body." She smiled your way and turned towards the door.

"Hey Doc, when will she be able to leave? And travel again?" Jensen asked turning his direction between you and the doctor.

"Seeing how her leg is healing, in the next few days she should be okay to go home. But, she will need to be on light work for the next 6 weeks until her leg is fully healed. And for traveling, I would say three weeks she should be alright. Just as long as she doesn't do anything that's going to potentially hurt her leg." She smiled and walked out.

"So, I-I got a question to ask you....you don't have to answer right away but I'm putting it out there. Since you will be in bed rest for a few weeks, I want you with me 24/7. I want to be able to help you take it easy. So, would you like to move in with me? I'm only 5 minutes from Jared and Gen's place so she could come over as well to help."

"Yes-" You immediately shot back.

"Woah. That was fast." Jensen gave you a deep chuckle.

"It's time in our relationship to make that step I believe. And plus, easier for you to take care of me remember." You give him a wink and a big kiss on the lips. "Also, why did you ask her about travel?" You asked curisiouly as you began playing with the ends of your hair. You were sure you looked like a mess but Jensen didn't seem phased. That's why you love him so much.

"Well, before your incident happened, the owner of Creation Entertainment, the company we do our conventions through, asked me if I would ask you do come to a few this year. He said you really seem like a fan favorite. I was going to tell you later today when we went for dinner but, well, this happened. He told me to get back to him once I found your answer. So would you want to come?" Jensen looked at you with patience as you were about to say your answer.

"Of course! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. When would be go?" You ask as Jensen's face grew into a huge smile.

"The next one isn't for three weeks, so we have time for your leg to heal. It's going to be in Dallas so maybe we can stay a bit longer down there and meet my parents maybe also meet yours....."

"Y-Yeah okay, for both." You said nervously.

"What's the matter? You don't seem that happy...do you not want to meet my parents? Do you not want me to meet your parents?" Jensen asked you and he looked very confused.

"No, I do. God, I really want to meet your family, but I don't want them to think we are rushing into this relationship. I also don't them to see me like this," You pointed to your leg. "I just want them to like me and I feel like they won't. Just don't want to make a bad impression. And for my family, my brother is pretty protective over me because of what happened last time. I don't want him to scare you." You huffed and placed your face in your hands.

"Babe, they will love you. I love you and that's all that matters, alright? I don't scare easy either. I'll fight for the women I love." You nod as he soft lips kiss yours. The door opens from the nurse with my medication.

"Hi, I have your medication. It will make you sleepy. Only for a few hours or so."

"Thank you." You say. She pulls out the syringe and pushing the morphine into your IV. Your turn your head towards Jensen as the drugs hit you faster than you thought. You struggled to keep your eyes open and Jensen leaned up to kiss you a kiss on your forehead.

"I'll be here when you wake up baby girl, I love you." Jensen whispered into your ear before you drifted off into a morphine induced sleep.

*******************************

Hey guys!

Happy Halloween!

Thought I would give y'all another update for the holiday!

Next chapter will be out in about two weeks!

See ya then!

Xoxo