You Thought You Were Stronger

After a few weeks past of planning for the wedding, you and Jensen had picked a date finally. The date you had chosen was September 14th. You weren't sure when you wanted the wedding, since you loved every season, but September held a special place in your heart since it would be your second anniversary with Jensen this year.

"So, how about September 14th?" You say setting your coffee down in front of you on the small living room table. You turn to Jensen, who sat next to you on the couch with his arm wrapped around your waist, then to your wedding planner that you had just hired to help, Melissa Morgan. "Perfect month for a wedding, still warm enough for an outside, garden style as you two would like.  It's also my younger sister's birthday, whom by the way is a huge fan of the show. When I worked with Gen and Jared on there wedding, Jared was super sweet to her when I brought her around. She was in heaven. Jensen, do you like the date?" Melissa asked Jensen. "I love it. You will be Mrs. Ackles on September 14th." Jensen leaned in and kissed your temple. "You can definitely bring your little sister around too! I always love meeting fans." You finished and wrap your arms around Jensen's rock hard torso.

"I love the affection you have towards each other. It's so warming. So, with having about 6 months till the wedding now, I figure within the next week we take a look at locations around here in Austin. I will find a few places you may be interested in and then we could go out when ever you are back in town, since I know you head back to Vancouver tonight." Melissa stood up and gathered her items before you and Jensen walked her towards the door. "Thank you so much, Melissa. Next time we meet it will be a bigger crew. My sister-in-law, Mackenzie, would love to help, along with my mother, my mother-in-law, and sister. So just expect a lot of questions." You chuckled hoping you didn't scare her away. "I'm up for anything. The more the merrier. I love when family get's together for this special occasion. I best get going, meeting my husband for lunch. Message me anytime for any questions." You gave Melissa a hug, so did Jensen, then she carried on towards her car before taking off.

Jensen shut the door behind the two of you and moved into the living room. You huffed and plopped onto the couch, laying on your stomach. All of a sudden, Jensen plopped on top of you and you literally couldn't breathe. "Jay...I....n-need...air...." You gasped and Jensen got off of you, picking you up by your waist and laying on the couch with you in his arms. "That better?" Jensen asked with a smirk. "Yes. You're heavy and I'm small. You'll kill me with those bow legs." Jensen threw his head back in laughter, "Sure I would. But hey, had a funny ring to it. Death by bow legs. That's a tombstone that'll stand out." You playfully slapped Jensen's chest as he continued to laugh.

You huffed as the laughter died down, "I don't want to get back to work. Well I do, but I don't. I just want to stay in your arms forever." You snuggled closer to Jensen's warm body. "I know baby girl, but let's put the bags in the back and head to Jared and Gen's. The boys will be happy to see us before we go and Gen is making some ribs." You got off Jensen's lap and helped him to his feet. He wrapped his hands on your waist, pulling you tight to his body. Letting out a small moan, you cupped his cheeks and brought his lips to yours. Soon a full blown make session was in action. Your tongues danced around together, fighting for dominance. Pulling apart for a much needed breath, Jensen rested his forehead onto yours. "I love you." "I love you too. Let's get going babe." You said kissing his lips before letting go. Jensen grabbed yours and his bag from the front room and you both moved to the car. Reaching Jared's house, you and Jensen were greeted by two running boys heading straight in your direction. "Aunt (Y/n) and Unca Jensen!" Shep said running behind Tom. "Uncle Jensen! Aunt (Y/n)!" Tom said leaping into Jensen's arms. "Hey buddy!" Jensen said walking to the front door. You scooped Shep up in your arms and followed behind. "How is my favorite little boy doing?" You ask Shep, tickling his body. "Goooood." He replied, laughing from the tickles.