Horrible Hormones

The women above is Minka Kelly.....if you didn't know what she looked like. Here ya go!

On with the reading now.......
******************************************

  Christmas came and went and you were now 19 weeks pregnant. You, Jensen, and Jared flew down to Texas to be with family for the holidays. The Family Business Beer Company opened the first week in January and it has been a huge hit. Jensen and Matt had done an amazing job and the place looks amazing. People are flowing in constantly and the atmosphere is always bright.

It was getting towards the end of January and the boys had been off from break for about three weeks now. You had gone back to your family at the beginning of January and spent some needed time with them again. Matt was busy with the brewery but made sure he gave some time to his favorite sister. Your mom took you to a few baby stores and told you stories upon stories of her and your father raising you and your siblings. Jensen had joined you for that following weekend once he finished filming. He surprised you and your mother, even Matt. The weekend was lovey but short. The two of you flew back up to Vancouver on the following Monday for Jensen's filming.

Gen was around a bit after Christmas but had flown back down to Austin two weeks ago to be with her kids and has been calling you everyday. But, with Gen being gone now, you wanted to hang with someone else. You wish you had Dani. She used to always with you and always there for you, but she moved out to Maine over Christmas suddenly for important family reasons. You keep in contact via phone, but it's definitely not the same.

But, out of the blue one day, a about a week after Gen had left, you were trying to clean around the house and you heard a knock on the door. Setting down the vacuum, you go to the door to see Minka at your door. "Hey Minka." You smile and she smiles back. "Hey (Y/n). Jensen said you might be lonely with Gen leaving last week and that you might want to hang with another female. I didn't know if you were busy, but did I just wake you up?" Minka asks as you tell her to come in. "No, I've been up for a while now. It's 1 pm right? I was just doing some cleaning, why do you ask?" You questioned moving into the kitchen with Minka behind you. "I don't judge someone's outfit choice but those definitely look like pajamas." You blush looking down at your stripped night top and pants then look at Minka who looks flawless. "Oh, yeah, guess I never changed this am. I usually don't since I stay home most of the time alone. But here, let me go change fast. Make your self at home." You give a small smile and she moves to the living room.

You ran upstairs and changed as quickly as you could. Once you got back downstairs, Minka and you just talked until Jensen got home around 4ish. You talked about you a bit and you family, then Minka and her family, and the most about Jensen. Minka wanted to know a lot about Jensen. You were okay will it at first but then she asked how he was in bed and it was making you a little uncomfortable. When Jensen came home, Minka gave him a long hug before leaving. You didn't want to mention anything, not wanting to start drama, but you weren't too keen on Minka anymore.

Now, by week 19, your hips hurt, feet ached, and your hormones were unpredictable. It was a Monday, which are never fun, and you had a convention to Jacksonville, Florida this weekend. You weren't going to go, because of all your pregnancy issues so Minka filled your place. But once you announced that you weren't attending, fans began to go crazy, along with cast members, so you said you would go again. This was going to be Minka's first convention and Jared and Jensen were hyping her up a lot.

You called Jensen a bit ago and told him you were gonna come to set today but just hang in his trailer. You were too lonely and bored at home. You had also left the heating pad in his trailer from the day before. Recently, you and Jensen had moved into one trailer and Minka took over your old one.