Explaining Everything

Your pulse began to race as Jensen's hold got tighter and tighter on your wrist. Flashes of your Ex popped into your vision and your smile turned to fear. Jensen definitely saw and let go of you immediately. You thought the memories were gone and that life was getting better but this- this made you understand that they would always be there. 

"(Y/n)? What's wrong-" Jensen walked closer towards you but you shutters back and grabbed the door handle. Leaving without even saying goodbye. Your head was beginning to fill with the memories you wished would stay hidden forever but David had damaged you. Damaged everything about you. Yes, it was years ago, but you hadn't been with anyone since because of him.

Your friend was sitting in the lobby, bobbing her legs waiting for you to come out of your audition. Her's was small and fast. But she nailed it and they loved her, giving her the part obviously. She had the biggest smile and couldn't wait to tell you. But that smile once changed when she saw a facial expression she's seen once before.

"(Y/n)! Hey, what's wrong." You came right to Dani. Your eyes in the verge of leaking tears.

"C- Can I have the keys? Now!" You begged and she nodded, pulling the keys from her pocket.

"(Y/n)! Wait a sec!" You and Dani turned your heads to see Jensen calling out for you with Jared and Misha right behind him.

"I'll be in the car." You ran out the lobby with the keys. Making it to the car, you quickly unlocked it and got into the passenger seat. The tears sprang loose. All the emotions were building and now decided to break down. You didn't mean to flinch at Jensen. Just happened. You left so stupid. So embarrassed. The moment was so perfect and then completely ruined. 

-----

3rd Person POV

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Jensen called out again but you didn't listen and ran out the door. Jensen stopped right in front of Dani who was standing there confused as all hell.

"What the hell just happened?" Dani asked looking at the three men standing in front of her.

"That's what I would like to know-" Jensen commented dragging his hands through his hair.

"Wait- I know you three....You were all of my little party last night! Thank you for taking care of (Y/n) afterwards. What are you doing here?"

After Jared, Jensen, and Misha explained themselves Jensen asked about you.

"The Audition went really well. She was so good-" Jensen comments making Dani so happy for you. But still very confused.

"Best we'd seen all day. That's why she got the part." Jared exclaimed with a huge smile.

"She got the part!? That's awesome! But why did she run to the car? I'm confused?" Dani asked all three of them.

"On the way out, I grabbed onto her wrist and began to pull her towards me and I asked her to dinner. But I seemed to squeeze her arm too hard and she just bolted out." Jensen's eyes filled with regret. He never wanted to hurt you. You are who he can't stop thinking about. Who he wants to learn all about and have to hold in his arms for hours on end. He's only known you for a day and can feel a connection so strong, it's electrifying his entire body. 

"Oh no...Damn you David! " Your friend muttered out, placing her head in her hands and rested her elbows on her knees.

"Oh no? What does that mean? And whose David?" Misha asked looking straight at Dani with concern.

With a small cough, Dani cleared her throat and looked back up at Jensen. "A few years ago, before (y/n) moved up here. She was married to a guy. That, well, that more or less demon, was David. And- and she loved him."  

"Wait- was that the one that cheated on her?" Jensen asked looking at Dani.

"She told you about him?" Dani asked Jensen with a baffled face. "Wow- she must have been really drunk last night. What else did she tell you?"

"That's it. Well she said he did to her things but didn't dive into anything. Seemed to be a touchy subject." Jensen shrugged.

"It is. For her at least. But it breaks my heart just thinking about it. He- He was abusive. Abused (Y/n) for a whole year. Kept her inside away from everyone. He did this because she threatened to leave when he cheated on her. When we finally found her she was definitely not herself anymore. Broken on the inside and out. A shell of the person she once was. She spent weeks in the hospital. It's been rough but she's so strong. But when she was weak, for a good year and a half she drank. Had plenty of guys abuse her. She felt worthless. It took her a while to snap out of it all. She had a bad argument with her family. The don't talk to this day. But she became stronger and over came it all. Stronger than I could've ever been. She became an actress to get away from herself and play another life. She loves her life."

"So when I grabbed her arm- that triggered all the memories you think?" Jensen sighed and he looked over at Jared with the same facial expression.

"Probably. She hasn't been with another man since David and the binge of guys before she became an actress. She was abused so much. She's afraid that is she opens up for another real relationship that she would get hurt again." Dani grabbed her bag and stood up slowly. "I'm sure she wouldn't want me to be here much longer. But hey, here's her house address. Come over say around 5:30 ish. I'll make dinner and we can all get to know each other."

"Are you sure? I don't want to make her feel worse." Jensen asked as Dani wrote down (Y/n)'s address to give to him.

"Please, I can tell you care fore her. If you didn't you wouldn't have ran after her like you did. Just come over and we can all talk." Dani smiled before reaching the doors and walking towards the car.

Jensen watched Dani get into the car and drive away. He turned to Jared and Misha who were both standing behind him. "So? Who's up for some dinner tonight?"