Choosing Names And Contractions

"What about Justin for a boy?" You ask as you set your orange juice on the glass patio table at your Austin home. The boys finished this past season a few weeks ago and they were completely on hiatus. Perfect time for the baby to be born. Gen smiled at the name and Jensen and Jared seemed to be in their own little world."Hello? Earth to little boys?" You shake your hands in front of them but the two are laughing at something off Jared's phone. "Yeah, they aren't gonna listen what's so ever." Gen shakes her head tries snapping her fingers to get there attention. It doesn't work so she reclines in her seat and takes a sip of her coffee. "Oh, I'll get their attention," You smirk at Gen and look at Jensen and Jared. "Oh no, guys! My- My water just broke!" You fake whimper and the boys stop, looking up immediately. "Oh my god! It's happening, it's happening!" Jensen stood from his chair and got close to your side. Close enough for you to whack him upside the head. "Ow, what was that for? We have to get going!" Jensen rubbed his head. "For you not listening to me! I'm not in labor you asshat. Go sit your ass down, I wanted your attention for talking about baby names." You rolled your eyes and crosed your arms over your bump.

"Oooo she got you. You went full on panic mode, dude. You should've seen your face." Jared clapped his hands together and let out a laugh causing Gen to smack him upside the head. "Stop distracting him mister, they need to talk names." Gen sat back down next to you and you laughed. "Sorry babe, what names were you thinking of?" Jensen asked you, concentrating fully on your face. "Well, I though maybe for a boy Justin Bram or Hunter Eli? What do you think? I really like the middle name Bram for a boy." "I like Hunter Eli. Kinda gives me a supernatural vibe to it and its close to our hearts. What do you guys think?" Jensen asks Jared and Gen. "I love, love, love it! I can't wait to meet your guys' little baby." Gen cheered and you smiled at her. "What about girl names? I know Jay really wants a girl." Jared said and pushed Jensen's shoulder a bit. "I've narrowed down two. I think I'm leaning more towards one than the other but this is what I've got. The first is Iris Roxanna and the second is Justice Jay." You smiled and closed your eyes at the familiar light pressure was pushing against your stomach again, just like a half an hour ago. You stood up and paced next to the table, working on getting the pressure to go down. "Are you having contractions?" You heard Gen ask. "What- Uh, I don't know. Maybe but they are very, very far apart. I don't want to go to the hospital yet if they are." You say and open your eyes to Gen giving you a hug. "They are! I know what you're feeling. Gone through it twice. Light pressure, annoying but manageable. This could mean that you might have the baby today!" Gen hugs you again and you smile.

"Wait- Jay did you like the names?" You ask as Gen lets you go. "I love them both. But, Justice Jay? Where did you get that from?" Jensen asks coming to stand in front of you. "I love the name Justice and I just figured since we all called you Jay, it would be a good middle name for Justice. We can use JJ as a nickname." You smile and Jensen gives you a sweet kiss. "I love it."

"So for a boy, Hunter Eli, and for a girl, Justice Jay. I love it. Can't wait for Tom and Shep to have a cousin." Jared said getting up from his seat and hugging you and then Jensen. Names were set, hospital bag was set, now all you had to do was wait for the contractions to get closer and for your water to break.

A few hours passed and the pain got worse as the contractions got closer. "This sucks." You breathe out, passing through another contraction. "That was only 7 minutes from the last one. You're getting close babe." Jensen cooed in your ear and went back to rubbing your lower back. Through the hours that had passed, you had called your mom, brother, sister, Jensen's parents, brother, and sister too. Everyone had come to the house quickly after the call, giving you hugs and many words of encouragement. You were currently leaning up against the kitchen island with your back sticking out for Jensen to rub and your forehead rested on the cool counter. "Do you need anything sweetheart? Water? Juice? Cold wash cloth?" You hear Donna ask you from the other side of the table. You lift your head and give a weak "No thank you." You smile and rest your head back down. "How's mama bear doin?" Matt says walking into the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge. You turn your head back to Jensen, "You told him that nickname?" You ask and give him a small chuckle. "No, I've just been listening to him call you that. It's kinda catchy." Matt smiles and kisses your cheek. "You're doing great sis. I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew." He pats Jensen on the shoulder and moves out of the room.