A Location

Slowly you walked over and made yourself relax before pressing restart, then... play.

Play- the button that starts something, or has the meaning of fun behind it.

But right now, you were only connecting the word play with torture.

The video started with JJ being thrown into some crappy looking bedroom and falling to the floor. You jumped when her little body fell to the ground and thought how someone could do this to a child, your child. Next she cried her little heart out. She called out for you and Jensen then everyone else in her family. Her Uncle Matty and Uncle Jared, her Aunt Kat and Aunt Gen and then throwing her Grandparents out there too. She just wanted to be with her family again. Soon JJ grew tired and crawled up onto the dirty bed to fall asleep. She looked oh so small but you continued to watch.

JJ woke up in a fright, probably dreaming that what she was going through was all a nightmare and that she would wake up soon. But no, she woke up on the same disgusting bed in the same crummy room. And she cried again. Cried and cried until Jeff stomped into the room and slapped her across the face. You pushed the laptop away.

"(Y/n)?" Matt spoke and you wobbly stood from your chair, looking around the room. "(Y/n), what are you looking for?" Jensen asked this time, wiping under his eyes yet again from the on coming tears trailing down his face. You linked eyes with his before the bile began to travel up your throat and you sped to the trash bin that you had finally found. "Shh, shh. I'm here. I'm here." You were puking up all the little you had eaten and choking on dry heaves. Your throat was sore and you cried. You cried just like your daughter.

Deputy Morgan jumped into the room as he heard the commotion and his eyes were drawn to your form. "Did she see the video?" He asked and you nodded, bringing on another wave of tears and you lifted your head from the trash and feel Jensen's arms wrap around your body, bringing you tight against his chest. He rocked you back and forth, soothing your cries that had turned into light sniffles and a few hiccups hear and there.

"Baby girl, why don't we go home? We can come back tomorrow, I promise. Please." You looked up at your husband and brought your thumb up to his face and cleared the tears he had formed. "Okay-" You whispered. Jensen let go of you to get up first so he could help you up next. Matt took care of the trash bin for you as Jensen led you back to Deputy Morgan's office. "Hey, Mike. I'm taking her home. She needs to rest and eat something for the babies and herself. We will be back tomorrow, call if you find anything please." Jensen spoke has he helped bring your arms into your jacket.

Mike moved closer shaking Jensen's hands and then brought his hand under your chin, so your weary eyes were facing his. "We're gonna find her and that man is gonna serve a long life sentence." You softly nodded and leaned into Jensen as the three of you moved out to your comet. You pulled the keys out of your pocket and placed them into Jensen's hand. He opened your passenger side door, watched Matt file into the back again, then started the car from the drivers seat.

You slid over, because the seat was one complete seat, into Jensen's side because you wanted his warm comfort. Jensen wrapped his arms around you and you reached back, wanting to hold onto Matt's hand too. He understood what you wanted immediately and gave you his hand to hold. Soon your eyes began to close but you kept trying to keep them open. But when Jensen slid his hand over your forehead and played with your hair, it lulled you to sleep instantly.

Feeling the need to use the bathroom, you pried your eyes open to read 9:30 am on the bed side clock. Still feeling exhausted, you pushed back your warm covers onto the snoring Jensen and used the chilly bathroom quickly so you could get back in bed and snuggle closer to Jensen. Opening the bathroom door quietly, you see that Jensen is still asleep and cuddle back into bed right next to him. You pull the covers back over yourself and sneak your arm over his bare chest and feel his arm wrap around your body, bringing you tighter to him. Hearing his calm heartbeat, you are lulled back to sleep by Jensen once again.