Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)

Oh boy, it has been far too long my friends! Much has happened in my life and I hope you have all be happy and healthy!

So, I will try my hardest, but I think I will try adding some more chapters again! Maybe I will start a new book full of a collection of stories, or maybe I will just continue in this book (Let me know what you think).

I don't know if I like this chapter or not, I'm still fresh to writing on Wattpad again- so, here goes nothing!

***************************************

*buzz*

*buzz, buzz*

*ring, ring, ring*

You roll over in your position in bed to reach for your phone that just won't shut up this morning. Reaching as much as you can do with Jensen's arm wrapped snug around your waist, he feels you trying to leave and he tugs your body closer to his. You let out a soft chuckle before turning your head to your side table to try to reach for your phone again, but Jensen pulls you down so that your back is against his chest. He nuzzles his face into your neck, giving you little kisses on your shoulder that tickle your skin.

"Well good morning Jay, possessive much?" You turn in his arms and plant a kiss on Jensen's lips. "You're so warm and I don't want you to leave me." You smile and run your hands up through Jensen's hair. "I was only grabbing my phone baby, but is that all I am to you? Just a personal heater? Well, that ain't gonna work for me so goodbye mister!" You turn back towards your phone that was ringing like crazy but just before you could reach it, Jensen pulls your body under his so he is hovering over you. You see a crazy glint in Jensen's eyes that makes your body feel like jello.

"You aren't just my personal heater," Jensen kisses your lips and begins to leave a trail down your neck. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, you are my sexy fiancée and soon to be wife," Jensen moves over your collar bone and you hum in content. "You are my best friend, my lover," Jensen's lips find the top of your chest and his fingers reach the top of your tank and he looks up, straight into your eyes as he slowly slides the strap down, "you're also my baby girl." Your heart was beating like crazy from Jensen's touch all over your body. But before the other strap could fall off your shoulder, you and Jensen hear the front door open and slam shut. Your heads turn towards the door and before either of you have time to react, the bedroom door slams open and incomes Gen, Katharine, Dani, and Mac.

"Jesus, what the hell!" You shriek and push Jensen to the side and sit up to face your sister, your best friends, and your sister-in-law. "Mac, what the hell are you doing barging into my house!?" Jensen roared and tossed a pillow at his sister but to his dismay she caught it.

"Did you not hear me texting and calling like a million times?" Gen pulls out her phone and shows you all the call attempts to your phone. "Okay, so I did hear it and I tried to reach for it, but the goon next to me was distracting me this morning." You and Jensen share a smirk until you feel a pillow hit your face. "Mac!" You whip the pillow back at her.

"I don't want to hear about the things you do with my brother in your bed. Save that for the two of you." Mac says. "Then you shouldn't have barged in on us!" Jensen snaps and covers his face with a pillow. You were so caught up with talking to the girls that you forgot why they barged into your room in the first place.

"Okay, ladies, it is way to early to be talking so much. Just explain why you barged in and the kindly all leave," Jensen runs a hand through his hair. "Aside from you." You feel Jensen squeeze your thigh under the cover and you melt with his touch. "Babe, hand never my phone. I'm thinking they want me to figure it out." Jay hands you your phone since he was now on your side of the bed and you begin to scroll through your phone until- "Holy crap." You smile like a little girl at Gen. Jensen gives you an odd look before reaching up to push your chin in his direction so you could tell him your revelation. You smile at your phone before looking at Jensen. "It's the day of my bachelorette party!" You leap out from under the the covers and jump up and down with the rest of the excited girls.