Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)

"Do you wanna come inside?" You offered as you and Jensen stood outside watching Misha drive away.

"Sure, I would love that." Jensen says as you both walk towards your front door.

You pull out your keys and open your door. First thing you throw your heels off and into your front closet.

"Wanna drink?" You ask as Jensen follows right behind you.

"Just a glass of water. Still gotta drive home." He laughs as you pull a glass from your cupboard and hand him the water. You open the fridge and pull out a beer for yourself and motion to Jensen to sit in the living room. You both sit in the couch, inches from each other. All you could think of was Jensen's lips right in front of you. So pink and plump. Just freakin perfect!

Feeing yourself becoming a bit more tipsy, you closer your eyes for a moment and leaned back.

"Hey, you free next Friday? Like after filming?" Jensen asks you snapping you out of your current phase.

Turning to his beautiful face, "Yeah. Why?" You asked.

"I wanna take you out. For a nice dinner. The two of us. Get to know each other more...."

"Jensen I would love that." You smile back to him and slid a piece of loose hair behind your ear.

"Well, seeing the time and remembering when we need to get up tomorrow, I think I'm going to head out. See you tomorrow." Jensen takes his glass and get off the couch, you follow behind him as he brings it to the kitchen and dumps it out and puts it in the dishwasher.

"You didn't have to do that. I could have done that." You laugh as he closes the dishwasher.

"It's alright. I was happy to clean up my little glass." You laugh and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"Thank you again for tonight. I had a great time with all of you guys." You say and you open the front for Jensen.

"I had a lovely time too. Definitely gotta sing together sometime again."

"Oh for sure." You smile as Jensen dips down to you and kisses your cheek. You smile as he pulls away slowly and looks right into your eyes. Almost reading each other's mind, you smash your lips onto his and he brings his hand to your cheeks. You bring your hands to the back of his neck just like Baby did.

Eventually pulling away, you both had small smirks on your faces. "Bye (Y/n)."

"Bye Jay." You say and close the door behind him. You pull away from the door and begin walking down the hall and up the stairs to your bed room. Finally reaching your door, you begin to jump around your room and fall onto your mattress with glee.

"I just kissed Jensen freakin Ackles!" You scream. You knew that you had already kissed him today in set but this, this was different.

After taking off your makeup, brushing your teeth, and washing your face, you slipped into your sleep shorts and long sleeve Cowboys shirt and pulled back the covers and got into your bed.

With a smile on your face you drifted peacefully to a deep sleep.

--------------

"(Y/n) calm down! You will be fine. Everything will be perfect!" Dani was trying to comfort you but you were freaking out. Your date with Jensen was tonight and you were not having a relaxed time. Today at work you couldn't remember any of your lines from sleeping in too late. You split your coffee over your entire outfit and had to film later so you could change. Just not a good day.

You paced back and fourth in the room and you clutched onto your water bottle. "No, this whole day has been horrible and tonight's going to be horrible too. Maybe I should just cancel?" You state and plop next to Dani on the bed and sink your face into your hands propped on your elbows.