First Day

A few days had past for you. And in those days you received your script for "Baby". Bob had sent it to your address. Reading it over, you realized it was the same script from the audition. So, that meant you had kissing scenes with Jensen. A lot of kissing.

You woke up with small headache from staying with till 1:00 am worrying about this day. Worrying that people won't like you, that you won't be good enough. "Stupid anxiety." You rolled your eyes before looking over at the clock. You woke up at 7:30 to get to the studio at 9:00. It was only a half an hour away but you wanted enough time to get ready.

You pushed off the bed and headed into the bathroom. You striped out of your long sleeve and sleep shots and hopped into the shower. Lathering up your whole body then rinsing down, you got out of the shower wrapping one towel around your wet hair and another around your entire body.

Heading to your dresser you dug around a bit before finding a pair of panties and a bra, your adias sweatpants, and a long sleeve Cowboys shirt. Bob told you to come to set comfortable and relaxed as makeup and costume will get you all ready.

Heading down that stairs, you threw your wet hair into a loose sock bun and made your way to the kitchen. As you began to open a package of pop tarts, your door bell rang. You didn't know who it could be but left the kitchen to go and check.

Before you could open the door, Dani burst through and gave you a big hug.

"Yay! Your first day! Good luck! I expect to hear everything! I'm so happy for you!" She was yelling in your ear making you get just as excited as her.

"I know! Me too! Thank you Dani! But I actually gotta got going-" You pulled away but she kept her smile.

"Okay, I'll call you later! Have fun!" She smiled as you grabbed your bag and keys making your way to your car. Dani followed you out heading to her car too.

"First day, here I come!" You pulled off the cover to your 1963 Mercury Comet. You started your engine and pulled out of the garage. You kept the hood up because the late September Vancouver air was chilly across your warm skin.

After driving through to the studio, you finally pulled up and came to a small shake where someone stood. You rolled down your window and slowly pulled up.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n). I play "Baby" on Supernatural." You smiled as the younger man smiled back at you.

"Yes, welcome Ms.(Y/l/n). I'm Ryan. I watch the gate. Call if you ever need me for anything." He smiled at you.

"Thank you so much Ryan. And you actually could help me...do you know where my trailer is? Bob told me but I completely forgot." You chuckled as he went into his little shack and grabbed a clip board out.

"You are slot 12. Right next to Jensen on the right. So just keep going straight then take your first right and your trailer is the second one down on the left." He smiled back.

"Thank you." You nodded as he let you through the gate and you finally past your trailer and parked in the lot close by. You grabbed your bag that you stashed extra clothes in and your water bottle. Rolling up your windows, you locked your car and made your way back to your trailer.

Walking in you couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. It was beautiful. The furnishings were very tasteful and not what I would have imagined. It had a couch, two leather recliner chairs, a flatscreen, small kitchen, small bathroom, and a queen size bed. You set your bag down on the couch and sat next to it picking up a small note and box. The box was filled with assorted cookies and you picked up a chocolate chip cookie and leaned back to read the note.