Making Your Debut

**Mature Content Warning Later On**

**************************************************************************************

The song ended and the crowd of fans went crazy. Before going back stage, you slipped into the main room and saw how many people. Definitely every seat was filled. "Alright, so guys. We have a special surprise for you. If you thought Jensen and Jared were amazing, this next guest will blow your socks off!" Rich was screaming into the microphones getting the whole crowd pumped. You blushed from your seat. "Okay Tom, I gotta get up now. You can have my seat when I get up. And remember to be here when the song is over. I need yours and Shep's help with something." Tom nodded and smiled. "Go get 'em tiger!" Gen growled at the end of her comment as you were adjusting you leather jacket and tight red V-neck you had under it.

"This person it new to all of this. So bear with all of what they have to offer. But, trust me, you won't be disappointed." Jensen spoke in the microphone and a thud came from the stage. Looking through the small crack in the curtain, Jensen had put his mircophone down and was coming back to get you. "Ready, Baby girl?" Jensen asked you, reaching out his hand for you. You grabbed it and had him help you up the stairs. "As ready as I'll ever be." You stated befofre Jensen laughed and threw back the curtain.

The lights were all on the stage and you could bearly see the could but you could for sure hear them. "Here is Miss (Y/N)! Singing with Jensen a song he picked out!" Rich spoke in a high tone getting the crowd to cheer louder. He came over to you and handed you his Mic. "Here you go, knock 'em dead." He kissed your cheek and headed back stage. "Uh, hi guys!," You wave out to everyone. "Wow! Can I get some house lights real fast so I can see everyone?" You ask and the whole convention room lights up and you can see everyone. "Hey everyone!" You wave out causing Jared and Jensen to laugh. "So, you ready?" Jensen asked you through his Mic. "I am! Depends on the song, I guess." You shrug and everyone laughs. "Here we go! Hit it Jared!" Jensen ques Jared and he begins to play the guitar in his arms.

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

She's a good girl, who's crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too

You smile because Jensen knows you love this song. You smile and look right at Jensen who bring his hand up to your cheek and he sings the last line. Now your turn.

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

And I'm a bad boy, cause I don't even miss her

I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

The fans were going crazy. You and Jensen laughed and kept your foucs for the chorus.

Now I'm free

Free fallin'

Yeah, I'm free

Free fallin'

You, Jensen, and Jared split into three harmonies. Without practicing this, it sounded really good.

Now all the vampires walkin' through the valley

Move west down Ventura boulevard

And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows

And the good girls are home with broken hearts

You took control of the song and took the next verse and rocked it! You never knew you had this confidence in you.