You Never Imagined This Would Happen

**Flashing forwards a few months to get things rolling and skipping the general baby months**

~••~

You were now at 6 months along. Your belly was getting bigger and you couldn't be at a more happier state. All of the "David" talk was pushed aside and never spoke of again, since David never made an appearance in these past 6 months.

Ryan had become an even larger part of the family again with him being here when Jensen wasn't and JJ loves him. When Ryan comes to the house for his daily checks, JJ will see him and screams "Uncle Ry Ry!" at the top of her lungs. You love it, and so does he.

Jensen's stress levels had dropped dramatically after the first few months without any signs of David. You were thankful beyond means. If David were to come back into your life, you couldn't just be thinking about yourself. You had a beautiful daughter and now son on the way. That's right, you were carrying Jensen's first son. You had found out about a month and took it into your own nature to tell Jensen yourself.

***Flashback***

  Jensen was putting JJ to bed and you came in to say good night with him. "Jay, why don't you sing her a song for bed tonight. Instead of a story?" You suggest sitting on the end of JJ's new princess bed. "Sure. Any requests?" Jensen asks grabbing his guitar from across the room. JJ frequently changes between you or Jensen singing or reading for bedtime so one of the guitars is left in her room as well as a growing bookshelf.

"How about Angeles?" You suggest and Jensen smirks knowing you picked the song on your behalf rather than your daughters. "That sound good baby?" You ask JJ after suggesting it to Jensen. "Yeah! Yeah! Play Daddy, Play!" JJ cheers with her bunny in her fists. You get a better seat on the bed and move a hand to your growing belly.

"Well, if I had my guitar pick around here, I could get a move on." Jensen said looking into a side drawer next to JJ's bed but wasn't able to find the pick. "Here, I have one." You pulled the baby blue pick from your sweater pocket and handed it to Jensen. "Thanks Babe. Here we go." Jensen beings to play and he's so memorizing to watch. His voice could calm the roughest storms and soothe any broken road. He was a pure gift from god.

".....Around you

No one's gonna fool around with us

So glad to meet'cha, Angeles."

Jensen finishes and JJ is completely asleep. "Well that worked." You smile and Jensen sets the guritar in its place while grabbing your hand and then closing the door. "Where'd you get this pick, babe? It's super nice." Jensen smiled and he walked into the shared bedroom behind you. "I don't know. Why don't you turn it around. It may tell ya somthing important." You trailed off and Jensen raised his eyebrows in confusion. He jostled the pick around in his hand for a moment then stop and flipped it over. And once his eyes grew big, you knew he had read the message.

"Congragualtions! It's a boy!" You smile and Jensen didn't move. "A- A boy? We're having a little boy?" Jensen smiles and you see the tears forming in his eyes. "Yeah babe. We are gonna have a little boy!" Jensen laughs and squezzes you tight before moving closer to your growing belly. "Hey baby boy, I'm gonna be the best dad that I can for you. Teach ya how to fish, how to drive, and especially how to treat a lady right. Us Ackles men have to keep up with the standards of your mother and my wife." Jensen says and you grab his face, pulling his up to your lips as his large palms still rest on your bump. "I love you, so, so much. I can not wait to meet our little boy." You snuggle into Jensen's arms and fall alseep to him humming "Angeles" to you, ever so softly.