The Bullet

Regular POV (Pre-Jeff shot)

"Now, what to do with you?" Jeff smirks and you wipes your tears and pick yourself off the floor, holding your ground.

"What do you want with me, huh? David is gone, never coming back. So why do you keep tormenting me?" Jeff slowly lingers around you. The circles he walks make you dizzy, but not enough to have you off your guard.

"That's the whole POINT! You... you took him from me. I'd met Jeff when he was broken, after you were taken away from him-" "You mean after I was rescued from him?" You cut Jeff off, earning a smack to your cheek. "Don't disrespect the dead!"

You keep your cool through the surrounding silence and raise your fingers to your now split lip at Jeff continues. "He didn't know what to do. He told me everything that had happened. I was in shock that such a sweet guy could do something so detrimental."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes at the psychotic man ahead of you. "If you knew what he did was wrong, why didn't you tale him to the police or just not hang with him?" Jeff paused and looked your dead in the eye. He was trying to break you, you could sense it. But that shit wasn't going to happen.

"Because after awhile, what he did showed power. Showed control. His voice held such a power that could settle storms and calm a crazed horse. You never saw him like I did-" "Actually, correction. I did when I first met him, dumbass."

You cut Jeff off again and started to move around the closed room. "He was sweet, gentle, kind, everything you would want in a man. But, he had problems..." Your mind began to play back to horrid memories of when the attacks first started. "Don't we all have problems?" Jeff retorted. "Yes, but it is what we do about them that matters. And for David, he did nothing. Just added more fuel, as in drank more liquor and become for violent."

Growing a bit fatigued from the flashes of your worst nightmares, you needed to pause and lean upon a dust covered wooden desk. "You okay?" Jeff questioned, his voice holding emotion for the fist time. "Don't act like you care. It's the nightmares, this happens when they pop up. My stomach starts to do flips and my head gets all fuzzy. Just seems to be a bit more heightened because of the pregnancy right now. These memories are from years ago, you'd think that they would be gone by now. You'd think that I could sleep soundlessly through the night. You'd think that everything I stepped out of my home or walked into it, that I felt safe. That nothing was going to happen. Well no. I am messed up. I always will be because of what David did to me. He broke me in more ways than one, many, many times. So if you choose to love a man that was the spawn of Satan himself, then go right the fucking head. I ain't gonna stop your crazy ass. But, do not. I repeat, DO NOT bring any of my family into this you sick freak."

You let out a breath you hadn't even realized was building up. The dizziness went away but you still didn't feel right. Closing your eyes briefly, they shoot open when you feel your hair being pulled roughly. You're pushed onto the cold stone floor by Jeff and he comes face to face with you. "You see this?" Jeff dangles his pistol in front of your eyes. You don't gulp. You don't fray. You've seen guns before. And, you've got extra protection at the moment.

"Oh wow, the big boy finally got a better water gun, how cute!" You mock. Your lips rise into a smirk smile that soon falls when the butt of Jeff's gun comes in contact with your temple. Your body falls back from the impact, black spots clouding your already hazy vision. "You push me, (Y/n). You always have. Not very respectable, are we," Jeff kicked your knee and you let out a groan from the impact. Jeff twirls his gun between his fingers, chuckling softly for you to hear. "Ya know, I had this all planned out. I was just going to see you walk in here, let your little whinny daughter leave, then I was going to shoot you. But, I think I'll keep you. If feels good to hit you, I can see why David always did it."