Wow, It's been awhile

*Minor Language Warning Towards End*

You explained everything to Jensen. Even in the six months you two have been together, when he would ask about your family you would say it was a touchy topic and saved it for another time. Well, now was the other time. You explained to him what happened after David, the lowest time of your life, the drinking and sex, the fight with your family, and then the step into a new direction, which was acting. You explained to him how acting made you feel and how much you love it.

"Wow. Sweetheart, I- I wished you told me this sooner. I would have never called your Mother." Jensen kissed the top of your hand and pushed your hair behind your ears to clear your face.

"I...It's alright. Could we just eat for a bit?" You asked almost begging for your food. Jensen nodded yes and brought everything over to you. He had gotten your favorite breakfest, which was (Y/f/b). After eating for a bit, you asked him another question. "So, when are they coming and who all is so I can prepare myself."

Jensen bit his bottom lip and looked at his food. "Only your Mom and Brother are coming and they will be here in about an hour."

Dammit!

"Oh wow, okay." You were shocked that they were actually coming up. But also terrified. "Not my Dad at all?" Jensen looked up from his food and shook his head.

"When your mom spoke to me she said he was ill, babe. Really ill. But you knew that, didn't you? You know, not that it is any of my business but you are a bit selfish you know..."

You gave Jensen your best bitch face. "Care to explain Mr.?"

"Well you said that your brother told you could come home once you've changed," You nodded a yes. "Well, you changed into your normal self... years ago. You could've fixed this all with them. Your Dad is dying and you don't even pick up the phone at all. Just moving on from them like they are nothing."

You began to get angry again and pushed your food away. "Call me whatever you want. But until you go through everything that I went through, you can't say anything to me. After what they said to me? It hurt Jay. It hurt so much to hear how my family saw me..." You sighed as you began to cry.

"Well you all could've been adults and had an adult conversation. I know that I have never been through what you have been throught but your seemed to not care anymore. Your family was probably right about you for a bit."

"Excuse me?!" You raised your voice at him and he stood as well. What was wrong with him right now!

"You were being reckless and not respecting yourself. But you changed. You are better now. I love you so much for how you are! Just don't see the point in why you never called them!" The tears were streaming down your face and he spoke with force. "You just needed to grow up. Didn't it even occur to you that you were acting like a little kid not facing your freakin' family! " Jensen yelled in frustraion from this stupid fight and then immedtley hushed his voice from what he said. "Oh my gosh, babe. I, uh, I don't know what I'm saying."

You were shocked. Why was Jensen being so rude to you? Why isn't he sticking up for you. He began to walk closer to you and you pushed him away. "No. You don't get to hug me and say that you are sorry for what you just said. Like what the hell, Jay! This is my family. I know I don't have the perfect record for things but I would have never imagined you to say what you said to me." You were a red, hot mess. The tears flowed faster and you let them.

"I know babe. I am so sorry. I didn't mean it-"Jensen tried again to kiss you and you pushed him away again.

"Just get out-" You closed your eyes and took in a big shaky breath.