xʟi : Mansion

(A.N: 3000 reads? Dayum!)

"Woah" Jasmine breathes from beside me.

After Ubering to the address Colby sent me, we now stand in front of a large Californian house. Jas said before we left the apartment that she wants to be the one to knock on their door. I guess now she's having second thoughts. She stood behind me, intimidated.

"You wanna-"

"Nope, you do it" She clenching her fists under her chin.

"You don't have to be nervous, Sam and Colby are awesome people" I wasn't lying, they were both genuine and easy to talk to.

"And Corey and Elton and Aaron and Circa and possibly Devyn too" Jas lists. Okay, I didn't know that many people were living here. I guess it makes sense, as rent for this place must cost a fortune.

"You're fine, Jas. Just knock" I chuckle at her behaviour.

"Alright" she rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Jasmine steps forward and knocks on the door.

A couple of seconds later, we hear footsteps approaching and an unfamiliar guy around the same age as Sam and Colby sticks his head out the door.

"Hey, can I help you?" He asks, looking at us confused.

"Aaron?" Jas yelps from beside me.

"I'm sorry, you guys can't-" but I cut him off when I understand what he's getting at.

"Oh no, I'm a friend of Colby's" I clarify, getting the feeling he's going to kick us off the property. They've probably had fans turn up randomly here before.

He blinks but then seems to connect some dots in his mind. "Ohhh Colby said he invited someone round. I'm sorry, I just assumed it would been someone I know. Anyways, howdy, I'm Aaron" he introduces himself.

Aaron then opens the door wider to let us enter and we do so.

"Nice to meet you. This is my friend Jasmine and I'm Ella"

I peak at Jas beside me and she looks like she's laying an egg but Aaron catches my attention before I can say anything to her.

"You're Ella? Colby's mentioned you" Aaron's eyes are tinted with amusement.

After walking out on him, I don't really want to think about what he's told other people about me.

Jas and I glance over to the stairs that come out halfway down the vast hallway we are currently situated in.

"Hey, I thought I heard something" Colby says as he approaches us. He smiles at me and I offer a small one back as I realise he isn't mad about what I did.

"Who are you?" He asks Jasmine. I turn to her to see her bright red, and apparently incapable of carrying out a conversation.

"This is my best friend, Jasmine. She watches your videos" I explain to him.

"Cool to meet you" he smiles directly at Jas who looks like she's about to melt.

"Nice t-to meet you too"