ʟxv : Got you

(A.N: This chapter is dedicated to TheOneChosen for all your endless comments and support! Thank you so much :D)

Colby takes me to his favourite local sushi joint. We grab a couple of takeaway boxes and proceed to eat the sushi in the car.

"Wait, we should swing by your place so you can pick up some stuff," Colby says as he starts up his car.

I need to do that. I'd forgotten.

I nod in response.

In no longer than two minutes we pull into my apartment complex's car park. Jasmine's car is there which means she must've went with Aaron to their house, leaving it here.

"I'll be quick. You can wait here," I tell Colby before leaving the car. He hesitantly complies.

I ride the elevator up to my floor and dash along the hallway.

I fish my keys out from the depths of my pocket. They're in the bottom, as I haven't needed them recently. By the time they're in my hand, I'm at my door.

Connor.

He slumped against the door with a smug expression on his pointy face.

"Got you," he smirks hostilely.

I feel completely frozen as I try to make words.

"H-how... di-" I shut my mouth as he bends down and presses a finger against my lips.

"Your dear friend Jasmine gave up your address too easily." Connor's smile widens as my lips part in fear. So many thoughts rush through my head making it very difficult to think straight.

"N-no," I breath in disbelief. "You're lying."

"I've never lied to you, my little Ella." He begins to caress my cheek but I jerk myself away from his cold touch.

He's correct by saying that. Connor has never lied to me.

My heartbeat picks up speed as he moves himself closer to me. I feel the wall opposite my door hit my back, indicating that this is as much as I can get away from him. Before I can even think of escaping sideways, his hands clamp down on my upper arms.

From the scarily close proximity, I could smell the faint scent of alcohol in his breath. I cough, not wanting his foul carbon dioxide in my system.

Catching me off guard, he plants his lips aggressively on my own. I squirm under his told hold, wishing this wasn't happening.

I was to relive my worst nightmare.