ʟx : Jas_TheGamer

Shit.

I forcefully swallowed my first mouthful of Corey's delicious pancakes.

"You alright?" Colby asks from the seat beside me.

"I need to make sure that Jas is okay. What if Connor knows she's here?! He could-" I freak out but Colby halts me.

"Text her, and if she doesn't reply, we'll drop by before we go exploring."

His suggestion immediately calms me. I don't understand how he keeps his cool under pressure so well.

"Thanks," I tell him, unlocking my phone which is placed on the counter next to my plate.

"Who's Jas?" Corey asks as I type out the text.

"Jasmine is my best friend who's living with me at the moment," I explain to him.

Ella: Is everything okay?

I switch my phone off, anxiously waiting for a reply.

I let out a sigh of relief when my phone screen lights up.

Jas: Fine and dandy. Where've you been? I've been meaning to text.

Ella: Good. At Colby's.

I take another bite of pancakes.

Jas: Without me?!

Ella: Sorry :/

Jas: I'm just kidding, but the least you could do is get Aaron's number for me :)))

I laugh at her request and Colby peers over my shoulder.

Ella: I'll see what I can do.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. Aaron can babysit her," Colby verifies.

Corey drops his fork on his plate causing Devyn to flinch.

"So you left a child at your place unattended and forgot about her?!" Corey's eyes widen.

Colby and I both laugh.

"Oh that's exactly what she did," Colby speaks from beside me and I turn to gape at him.

What?!

I roll my eyes, giving up and Colby continues to laugh. It looks like Corey has caught onto his joke.

"Aaron's most definitely still asleep," Devyn informs me, taking her empty plate to the sink. "He sleeps in late usually."

"What's Jas's number? I'll text Aaron's through to her," Colby offers. "I'm sure he won't mind."

Agreeing, I open Jas's contact page and pass it over to him. "Thanks," I say.

"No worries," says Colby as he texts Jasmine.

When Colby's phone vibrates, he chuckles and shows his phone to me.

Jasmine: Holy shit. Like what the holy shit. Thank you so much. And thank you for bringing me to the hospital the other night and thank you for making videos and thank you for existing.

"Awww," I laugh. "Follow her on twitter too," I suggest and Colby opens Twitter. Jesus, he has so many notifications. He passes his phone to me and I type her username into the search bar.

@jas_thegamer

I return his iPhone, giving him the honours of pressing the follow button. A couple of seconds later, he receives another text from Jas.

Jasmine: 😵

(A.N: Rip Jasmine. Please vote for the chapters if you've enjoyed the story so far!)