Chapter 04 : Taking A Stroll

*Mei's POV*

I'm bored. I'm really really really bored. I just finished writing my lesson plan and now, I'm just doing nothing.

I'm going to start working tomorrow. I wonder what kind of students I am going to handle, especially that all of them belongs to the Hero Course.

It's still 3pm in the afternoon, that's why I decided to take a stroll around the city.

As I was enjoying myself in the arcade, I suddenly heard a loud explosion. The people immediately headed outside to see what just happened and I also followed.

"Another villain." the old man beside me said to his friend.

I was about to walk away when the people started cheering "All Might is here!!!", "All Might!!!", "We're saved!!!" They all exclaimed in happiness. It caught my attention.

Actually, I'm a fan of All Might. I still haven't seen him in person though. I walked towards to the cheering crowd and took a quick glance at All Might.

I'm not planning to stay long in this dangerous area.

Seeing the Number 1 Hero just for a few seconds is already enough for me. I walked away from the area where All Might is and I headed towards the shopping mall to buy myself a new pair of Pajamas.

*All Might's POV*

"MISSOURI SMASH!!!" I used a focused straight chop to strike my opponent in one quick motion. The villain then loses his consciousness and was immediately apprehended by the police.

As I raised my arm in victory and looked at the crowd, I swear to myself that I caught a glimpse Mei.

Her soothing face and long silver hair is slowly turning away from me.

I want to go after her but the media suddenly rushed in front of me with their video recorders and flashing cameras.

I let myself to get interviewed by them for a while. After a few minutes, I excused myself by jumping high above the ground. I looked everywhere to find Mei, but my time limit is fast approaching. I can now feel the metallic texture of the blood inside my mouth.

I can't find her.

I landed myself at the rooftop of a building. My body began to return in its normal form. I took a sit on the floor and rested for a while.

"I'm sure it was her." I mumbled to myself.

*Mei's POV*

All Might sure is strong! That move he made was amazing! No wonder why he is the symbol of peace!

I headed back to my apartment after buying the things I need.

Nezu called me this morning and told me that I don't need to bring any materials with me tomorrow. The Academy will provide all the things that I'll need as a Teacher.

I'm not really sure about this.

I hope everything will turn out just fine.

-------

Author : I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda short xD but I hope you guys enjoyed this one!