Chapter 23 : It's Shoto's Time To Shine!

*Mei's POV*

"Shoto, you okay? he's not eating his food.

He just nodded.

"Here." I said as I shoved the sushi right into his mouth.

He looked at me with a surprised expression. "Chomp it down dude." I commanded.

Good, he swallowed it.

"Natsume-Se-" I cut him off.

"Mei." I blurted out.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"Just call me Mei."

"R-Really? You're allowing me to call you by your name?"

"Yep. But only if we're alone. So that means when we are at the Academy, you still need to call me as your Sensei."

"S-Sure!" wow, he seems so happy.

"Mei." he mumbled.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him.

"Nothing." he smiled.

After we're done eating, Shoto decided to bring me to the Amusement Park. Since I'm not doing anything today, why not have a little fun with my student?

"Mei. Can you tell me what you're afraid of? I mean, your fears."

"It would be, heights. I'm afraid of falling. Figuratively and Emotionally."

But of course I can't tell him that I've already fallen in love with All Might.

"You're afraid to fall in love?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

"Certain issues that happened to me in the past. Betrayal. I was used. I'm afraid, I'm afraid of getting hurt. That's why I'm not that always sure when it comes to my emotions."

He held my hand.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure that it will never happen again." he smiled.

This kid...He can easily get the ladies with that sweet personality of him.

"Wait here." he said, making me sit on the bench.

I wonder where he's going.

A few minutes later, Shoto arrived while carrying a cotton candy in his hand.

He gave it to me without saying anything.

"Thank You." I smiled at him.

"Y-You're Welcome." he blushed.

Awww, he's so cute.

"Uhm, wanna ride the ferris wheel?"

I gulped.

"Come on!" he exclaimed, dragging me inside the ride!

"W-W-Wait!Sh-Shoto!" I stuttered.

"Don't worry!"

The ferris wheel began to move. It gave me goosebumps as it slowly brings us upward. Shoto walked towards my direction which caused a sudden creaking sound.

"S-Shoto! J-Just stay right there!" I said in panic as I tightened my grip on the pole.

"Relax Mei. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you." he mumbled as he pulled me closer into his body. Shoto wrapped his arms around me and let my head lean into his chest.

His taller than me.

I can hear his heart beating fast, is he also scared? Nervous? Yet despite all of this he's trying his best to make me feel calm.