Chapter 18 : Bathroom (Lemon)

*Mei's POV*

"Fuck!"

All Might moaned into my ear as he pulled out. I panted heavily, trying and failing to catch my breath. Beads of sweat had formed and started to roll down my skin as I was sitting on the bathroom's counter top. Every time, without fail, this man could leave my body worn out and heaving of exhaustion.

What time is it? With the thought in mind I turned to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall here inside the bathroom. In black blurry numbers I could faintly distinguish a '9:44 PM'. He had fucked me so good that it even affected my vision.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, calling back my attention. Responding with a smirk I wrapped my legs tighter onto his waist, bringing him even closer. He glared at me and proceeded to look at whatever was on the wall that had taken my eyes from him. "Ohh." he thought changing his expression. He looked downward into my eyes. My coy smirk becoming wider as our eyes made contact. My hands found their ways up to his back and painfully my nails dug deep into his blemished skin. He frowned yet again, not in pain, knowing exactly what I was asking of him.

"You're pretty horny right now, aren't you?" he asked, smirking at me. I gave him the most innocent of smiles. He knew better though, he knew way better. I was no innocent little white bunny, no, if anything, I am but a sly tigress. My smirk widen as I felt him becoming hard again.

"Oh, and so are you." I whispered. My throat already exhausted from screaming moaning and whimpering. He grabbed me, lifting me quite roughly from the bathroom's countertop and in a matter of second I sat comfortably on him inside the showers. As he positioned me exactly where he wanted, I couldn't help but to lick my lips in expectation. That earned me a growl from him. He had been staring at me all the time.

His hard dick hardly entered mine again instantly making me moan and arch my aching body towards him. He thrusted upward until I felt the entirety of his shaft inside of me. I panted, not being able to get enough of the feeling.

"Ahhh!" I said involuntarily while throwing my head back enjoying the feeling it brought. I would never be able to get enough from this man. All Might brought my head forward to meeting his eyes. I bit my lip before knowing exactly what his eyes were commanding me to do. Taking some effort I forced my body upwards using my legs only to slam it back down unto his dick. He got to feel and see me working to pleasure myself. With lust clouding his orbs he grabbed my hips and helped me go set a faster pace.

"Fuck! You're so fucking tight!!!" He remarked letting out a muffled moan. My head was now resting on his shoulder as my hips kept humping him. Up and down, down and up I went. My pants and his groans filled the otherwise silent bathroom.

It didn't matter that he had me earlier already, I wanted more, I wanted something even rougher. To accomplish this I opened my mouth and harshly bit down into All Might's shoulder blade. To this, his fingers dug into my ass separating it. Doing so gave him more space to work with. Now, it was my nails turn and they began working, this was going to leave scars.

"Ah-ahhhh ah ah ahhhh More!" I screamed in a raspy voice. That did it for All Might. He slammed my hips together making him pant faster and faster. He could feel me getting there, right where he wanted me.

"Moan louder." He ordered. I was left at his mercy. Not risking another second I complied to his every whim.

"All Might." I said as the unstoppable moaning began yet again.

"All Might."

Every time I said his name his thrust would go faster and harder.

"All Might!"

I couldn't stop his name from rolling out my mouth. Every time I said his name. It poured out of it like a fountain.

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

I screamed again as I came again that night. I could feel him coming close too. He went as hard as he could until, he too, came. He came inside me filling me up even more than what he had already done not 30 minutes before. I looked down at my connected parts, semen dripped onto my thighs. I looked down too and smirked. I collapsed into his arms, my eyes droopy with exhaustion. I literally can't feel my legs anymore.

"Finally satisfied?" He asked holding my body closely. I hummed in response. I heard him chuckle and the vibration from his throat felt delicious against my ear. He kissed the nape of my neck, lightly sucking it while he laid my back on the shower's floor. My arms were still wrapped around his neck not permitting him to separate himself from me.

"I like you inside of me." I commented slyly in his ear while he pulled out from me once again. He unwrapped my arms from him and proceeded to pin them above my head with one hand.

"Are you trying to seduce me again?" He said with his mouth on my neck, nibbling on it lightly.

"Maybe" I responded turning my head right to allow him more space.

"If you do, I'll fucking make sure you can't walk for the next two days."

He warned and bit my neck harshly earning another exquisite sound from me.

"All Might, I won't be able to walk already, fuck me again"

I said opening my already numb legs for him to position himself in the middle.

"Fuck it, I'll show you what it feels like not to be able to move."

He said taking one of my already bruised nipples between his teeth.

=======