Chapter 51 : Do You Still Love Me?

*Mei's POV*

I told Yaoyorozu not to tell anyone. She agreed with me since she doesn't want Shouto, All Might and I to get in trouble.

"Thank You." I said with a smile.

"You know what Natsume-Sensei, I really envy you." she suddenly muttered. Although it's almost inaudible, but I still heard it because the surroundings were really quiet and peaceful.

"Eh, what? Why?" I asked.

She stopped from walking and fiddled with her fingers. I did also stop to listen what she's about to say.

"I like Shouto. I really do. But Shouto likes you. No...He loves you...He just rejected me. I wish I could be you. I've been hiding this feelings for a very long time now. It hurts." she clenched her fist, yet I wrapped it with my touch and told her.

"Yaoyorozu. You know that Shouto and I can't be together. I only see him like a younger sibling. He will eventually learn to love another in the right time. And I'm rooting for you. Just don't give up okay? I know someday, Shouto will notice that feelings of yours." I pointed at her heart and smiled.

"Thank You Natsume-Sensei!" she hugged me and smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The day has ended, but before I decided to go home. I called Shouto for a while.

"Shouto. Come here for a second."

The boy didn't hesitated to approach me, even though I still looked pissed at him.

"Yes, Natsume-Sensei?"

"Let me check that wound of yours."

I started checking the side of his lips. It's bruised.

I heard Midoriya-kun asked him what happened, and Shouto just told him that he fell off somewhere.

I started treating it with my mini emergency kit. He flinched, because it stings.

"You know, you're really a fool to go up against with All Might." I said.

"I was just pissed at him for quite some time now."

"Oh, why?"

"He's the reason why you always cry at night! I can tell it by just looking at you. You're eyes every morning looks very different. I don't know how much damaged your heart took. But I just can't stand seeing you in that much pain."

"Heh, that was before. Just forget about it. I've already moved on. Still, it's not right to raise a finger on your Sensei." I flicked his forehead real hard.

"I'm sorry." he apologized, looking down.

"Ahhh, it's okay. Just don't do it again." I smiled at him.

"I was just really worried of you. That was All Might you're facing this Lunch Time and not some random weakling. He can totally blow your head off if he wants too. I was just glad to know that he was holding back his strength."

Shouto just stayed silent and I hurriedly finished tending his wound.

"There! All done!" I cheered.

Shouto stood up and said his thanks.

"Welcome! You can go home ahead of me. I still have a lot of things to do at the Faculty Room."

"Okay. Take care Natsume-Sensei! I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and waved my hand goodbye at him.

I sigh and immediately went to the Faculty Room. I still need to organize some important documents.

As I opened the door, there's no one around.

"I guess I'll be staying here alone then." I mumbled.

Then I heard a flush coming from the Men's bathroom, the door opened and All Might got out from it.

I looked at him and he did the same. Then I noticed that he has a large scratch on his arm. It was not bleeding but it was really huge.

He took a sit on his desk without saying anything to me.

I feel like I was to blame by his injury and Shouto's.

I grabbed my mini emergency kit and walked towards him. Without saying a word, I grabbed his arm and started wiping some cotton with alcohol in it.

He didn't flinched.

"M-Mei." he mumbled.

"Stay still." I said.

He must got this wound from Shouto's ice quirk.

It went right straight into his flesh. The veins is slowly tearing apart, this wound will cause a massive bleeding any time now!

Chiyo-san already went home. There's no one else that can help him except for me. But my quirk is still fluctiating...But...

I look at him all worried...

Okay then, I'll do it...

He's All Might, but he's still Toshi after all. I don't want him to suffer any more massive injuries.

I started activating my healing quirk as I gently place my hands over his injury.

My body is starting to hurt, especially my back. It's like my bones and joints were crushed. I forced myself not to give in.

*All Might's POV*

Mei started using her quirk, I was worried of her since she's still not in a stable condition to use it yet.

"Mei, don't." I told her.

But she just ignored me and kept on healing me even though she's already in pain.

"Mei. Stop." I said.

Still, she wouldn't budge.

"Why?" I asked.

"I thought you don't care about me anymore. So why?" I asked again.

She bit her lip and looked away.

"Mei. Answer me."

She still wouldn't talk.

I stared at her, then grabbed my arms away from hers and pulled her in for a kiss.

I am missing this feeling so much.

To my surprise, she kissed back as she closed her eyes.

Her kiss feels like she was longing for it too. She even held my face and cried.

But then, she opened her eyes and gasped.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled, before running away.

Mei...Do you still love me?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : My next update will be next week on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm going to be busy tomorrow because I'll hang out with my daughters 乁( ˙ ω˙乁)