Chapter 13 : Embarrassed!

*Mei's POV*

I've been here for like 2 months now and everything gets better and better!

I always spend my lunch time with All Might at the Academy, the two of us are really really close now! The other Teachers had told me that it's not All Might's doing to just walk around the city since he's really trying to avoid the media, but it seems like he doesn't care about it when I'm with him. Whenever he asks me to hang out with him, he always ended up getting surrounded by the media. He's really troubled about it since he told me that he wants to spend time with me without any disturbance from the bad medias. Well, he can't do anything about it! He's the Number 1 Hero after all.

That's why he's making it up to me by spending his time in my house during weekends. I'll just be surprised every morning that he's already outside my apartment's door, bringing some foods and other things like flowers and chocolates. About the flowers, hmmm I really didn't put any meaning into it since he knows that I really love flowers. He's not courting me or anything.

Actually, I do have plans with Yagi-san every weekends, supposedly. But All Might is always getting in the way. I talked to Yagi-san about this and he's okay with it, he told me that he's really thankful for all the time that I'm giving to him despite of my busy schedules during weekdays. But whenever All Might is not coming to visit me, I chose to spend my time with Yagi-san.

I also pay Yagi-san a visit everyday. The both of us developed a really genuine friendship! We spend our time together just hanging around in the park or maybe having some fun like going to the arcade. I'm glad that I was able to make him feel happy.

I am planning to tell Yagi-san everything. About my quirk, family and work. I think I can trust this guy, I guess it's time for me to open with him.

All Might and Him, they are both sweet and caring towards me. Both of them means a lot to me.

Yet sometimes I feel kind of confused, since whenever I'm alone with All Might, I feel weird. But in a good way. I easily get tensed when he's around, I'm not like this before. Just hearing All Might calling out my name sends a lot butterflies fluttering inside my stomach. It goes the same with Yagi-san. I'm really confused. What the hell is happening to me?!

Both of these guys is making my heart skip a beat!

- Class 1-A Classroom -

"How about you Natsume-Sensei, who's your favorite Hero?" Midoriya asked.

Really? Do I have to answer his question?! I glanced at All Might and he looked at me. I think I just blushed! I hurriedly looked away from him and poured my attention to the students.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I nervously replied.

"Of course Natsume-Sensei! It's kind of unfair that we all answered your question. Now it's your turn." Midoriya pouted.

I asked them who's there favorite Hero and they all answered All Might. He's in the First place, the other Heroes came next. Heroes like Ingenium, Kamui Woods, Midnight, Eraserhead, Endeavor, Thirteen, Me and others.

"It's All Might." I answered with a sweet smile.

"WAHHHHH ALL MIGHT-SENSEI! NATSUME-SENSEI LIKES YOU!!!!!" they bursted out.

I blushed! And so does All Might!

"H-Hey guys! I-I-It's not like that!!!" I stuttered, having a hard time to explain.

The whole class was like fan-girling over us! Except for Shoto and Bakugo who stayed quiet.

"All MEIght!" they screamed! (AN : Thanks to LuxuryAriat for this! (*'.'*)!!!)