Chapter 22 : Shoto's Mom Is A Bitch!

*Toshinori's POV*

It was really hard for me to sleep last night, I keep on plopping my head from the floor just to see her nearly exposed breast. I'm really becoming a pervert. But of course, I also want to see if she's comfortable.

I woke up early today to prepare our breakfast, just the usual eggs, bacons and toast menu.

Should I wake her up? I remember what she told me yesterday, she still need to accompany Todoroki-Shounen to the Hospital.

I quietly took a sit on the bed and stared at her sleeping form. "God, she is so perfect." I can't help but to have another morning erection.

Just one kiss and I'll be satisfied for the whole day.

I slowly moved my head in attempt to kiss her lips.

Then, her eyes opened.

"Yagi-san?" she asked.

I hurriedly pulled myself back, due to panic I fell off from the bed.

*THUD!*

"Wah! Are you okay?" she reached out her hand to help me stand up.

"I-I'm okay." I replied, grabbing her hand.

Her cleavage is so exposed.

"Yagi-san! Your nose is bleeding!" she exclaimed.

"Huh? What?!" blood began to drip on the floor. I covered my nose with my hands, while Mei look for something to stop the bleeding.

Crap! I need to stop her before she opens my Cabinet and Drawers!

*Swiiiiiiish*

Waaaah!!!! She opened my cabinet! I quickly closed it from the side and blocked her. "Ahhhh!! Natsume-san, I'll handle this myself." I said in panic.

Holy shit, the bleeding won't stop!

"You sure? It looks serious."

"Believe me, this is nothing." I replied, still covering my nose.

"I'll just go inside the bathroom. I already prepared a meal for you at the dining room, you can eat ahead of me." I hope she listens, I don't want her to stay inside my room while I'm not around.

"Okay." she nodded.

*Mei's POV*

Is he really okay? He seems really nervous.

Hm well, I'm getting hungry. I'll just wait for him downstairs.

It didn't take long for him to follow.

"Oh, why haven't you eaten yet?"

"Let's eat together." I answered smiling.

These little moments I spend with Yagi-san means a lot to me. It's nothing intimate, but honestly, the happiness I feel right now has the same level when All Might claimed me that night.

I want this feeling to last forever.

He insisted on washing the dishes, he said he doesn't want me to get tired before doing my own business. As if he knows that I am going somewhere today. Weird.

"Thank you so much for the hospitality!" I said as I bowed my head in front of him.

"Oy, oy. You don't need to do that." he replied while straightening my body.

"Thank You again!" I exclaimed.

He waved his hand goodbye at me and smiled.

*Beep*
- Text Message -