Chapter 55 : Letting Go

*Mei's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy wrapping around my body. I looked to my side and saw Aizawa-san sound asleep, shirtless! To my panic, I screamed and kicked him out of the bed.

*THUD!!!*

"Aw." He complained in his monotone voice as he rubbed the back of his head.

"D-Did we?" I asked stuttering.

"No." He nonchalantly responded, getting up from the floor while avoiding to look at me.

I looked at myself and realized that I'm all naked! I hurriedly grabbed the blanket on the bed and covered myself with it.

"T-Then, w-why am I......?"

"Well, we just had a little...You know." He answered as he put on his shirt.

"WHAT?!!!!" I yelled. I really wanted to cry.

"To be clear. We didn't have sex."

"I have a bunch of hickies all over me! Especially on my breast!!!!!!"

He sigh.

"Don't overthink. I didn't enter the cave." He apathetically said, handing me my clothes.

"B-But, you saw me n-naked...."

"Yes I did. And you look beautiful."

I blushed.

"Whatever!!!!" I yelled, throwing the pillow at his face.

"Don't tell this to anyone!" I hissed.

"I know."

I looked at the time and it's still 05:30 in the morning, but thanks God it's Saturday!

"Tell me, did I do something on you?" I asked as I took a seat on my bed.

"Not really. You were just rubbing me down there."

F-Fudge, I blushed. I'm quite embarrassed right now.

"What else?"

"You were moaning. And honestly, I was really turned on."

Aizawa-san leaned on the wall, arms crossed.

"Why......Uhm, why....."

I wanted to ask him why we didn't go any further....

"You fell asleep and I don't want to disturb you." He got what I wanted to ask.

"I see."

"Anyway, let's just forget about it! Hm, wanna have breakfast?" I asked.

"Ah, no thanks. I'll just eat at home."

"Are you sure? I can cook something for you."

"Mei, if you keep on treating me like that I'm really going to fall for you real bad and when that happens, I'm really going to do whatever it takes to get you."

Aizawa-san suddenly leaned towards me, pinning me down on the bed. He stared right into my eyes, piercing me with his gaze. His hot breath caressing the skin of my face.

"Time for me to go." He said, withdrawing from the position.

For a second back there I thought that he was going to kiss me.

"Right!"

"Wait for me in the living room. I'll just put on some clothes." I added.

I really need to buy some cooling gel at the pharmacy to make these hickies disappear.