Chapter 58 : I Still Love You

*Mei's POV*

"Natsume-Sensei."

"Yes, Izuku?"

"I want to tell you something." Izuku's voice is somewhat shaking. I wonder if something is bothering him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-It's about Al-"

"Mei. The Headmaster is looking for us." Aizawa suddenly called, grabbing my hand and pulling me away in front of Izuku.

"W-Wait. I'm still talking to Izuku."

"The Headmaster wants us inside his office as soon as possible. Sorry Midoriya."

When we got out from the classroom, Shouta refuses to let go of my hand.

"It's soft." He mumbled.

"The what?" I asked.

"Your hands."

I blushed and looked away. I just stayed silent.

When we were about to turn around at the corner, Shouta suddenly pushed me against the wall and leaned his face into mine.

"W-What are you doing?" I nervously asked as I felt his hot breath touching my cheek.

He gently cupped my chin and kissed me on the lips.

The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds. It was a sweet and gentle kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked in shock.

"Is it wrong for me to kiss my girlfriend?" Shouta smirked.

I chuckled which made him laugh.

"Come on, let's go." He added.

~~~~~~~

Well, it turned out that the meeting wasn't really that important.

I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it's already 1pm. The classroom is probably empty by now since the class today is only for a half day.

I wonder what Midoriya was about to tell me earlier this morning. But, nevermind.

"Want to hang out for a while?" Shouta asked.

Ehh, I want too. But...

"I really want too...But, I still have a lot of things to do."

"Like what?"

"Well, you see. I need to review for the upcoming licensure exam."

"Ahh, I see. I almost forgot about that one."

I just smiled at him.

"Okay then. I'll escort you home."

"No need!"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

I need to see Izuku. I really want to know what he's about to tell me this morning.

"Understood. Be careful okay?" Shouta patted my head and pinched my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him on the lips before walking away.

~~~~~~~

I headed towards Izuku's house, but when I got there his Mother told me that Izuku isn't home yet. It's really surprising since Izuku is the type of kid who always go straight at home after class.

"Oh my! Where could that kid be?!"

His Mother is starting to get worried.

"Don't worry Mrs.Midoriya, I'm very much sure that Izuku is just probably with his classmates." I said, trying to make her Mother feel calm. Of course I don't want her to worry!