Chapter 10 : Sudden Admission

Author : So I made a mistake last chapter. Shoto should be in All Might's team while Jiro should be in Mei's team. But I'm already done editing it! Thanks and sorry (T^T)

-------

*Mei's POV*

So that's what happened. Bakugo was the one who trapped Ochaco inside that dangerous building. He was scaring her to go outside, that's why she decided not to get out. But Bakugo already told us that he never knew that Ochaco was badly injured. Hmm, well at least everyone is safe.

Ochaco was brought to the clinic and everyone gathered in front of All Might, since he's going to announce the winner of the game.

"The Red Team Wi-." I cut All Might off by saying "Oops." I grabbed the red bandana from my pocket and waved it in front of him.

"It's yours." I said, smiling at him.

He touched his forehead and his eyes widened.

"Wahhhhh!!! All Might-Sensei!! Your bandana is gone!!!!!!!" Midoriya exclaimed while pointing at the Number 1 Hero's forehead.

His team members all gasped in disbelief.

"W-When did you-." I cut him off again and said "Jeez, you don't need to ask me about that. You know when." I slightly blushed as I remembered the moment when he was laying on top of me.

"Ohh." he nervously mumbled.

"Wohoooooo!!! Great job Natsume-Sensei!" Kyoka high-fived me. My team cheered. While Bakugo is murmuring something in the corner. I stick my tongue out at him. He glared at me but I just laughed at him.

"Natsume-san, you're amazing." All Might whispered behind my back while I'm looking at the students.

"I'm really flattered. The Number 1 Hero just complimented me." I chuckled.

We all went back to the classroom and All Might gave them an easy assignment that should be submitted tomorrow. After that, he excused himself from the class.

"I'll see you later at Lunch Time?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

I gave the students some time to change back into their uniform.

Minutes later, they all took their seats and I immediately started my lesson.

"I'm just going to discuss the basics of Biology this morning. I hope you guys listen. Biology is a very complex subject, but it's also interesting!" I said.

The students really paid their whole attention on my lesson. They seems to like it.

I gave them a short written quiz and I took a sit on the Teacher's desk at the front.

Todoroki keeps on glancing at me. I looked at him but he immediately looked down on his desk. Is he okay? Does he hate me or something? I need to talk to him after the class.

Bakugo was the first one to finish the quiz, he submitted his paper on my desk and glared at me. "You got a problem?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Tch!!!!!!" he spun around and went back to his desk.

The second one to finish was Todoroki. He handed me his paper but he didn't even looked at me.

He was followed by Midoriya. "Uhm Natsume-Sensei. I-I really can't believe that you were able to steal All Might-Sensei's bandana."