Chapter 09 : A Game Of Tag!

*All Might's POV*

I am feeling restless here inside the Faculty Room. I didn't realized that I arrived early at the Academy today. The others aren't here yet.

The door opened and Midnight came in.

"WHOAH!!! It's a miracle that you're early today!" she blurted out as she put down her bag.

I didn't respond on her remark but instead, I greeted her. "Good Morning Midnight!"

"Good Morning. Hmmm, it's weird. Why are you so early today?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I also don't know." I sigh.

Then, the door opened again. Yamada entered the Faculty Room while carrying a newspaper in his hand.

"YOOOOW! GOOD MORNING! Ohhh All Might, you're here! Look at this newspaper! It's all about you and our newest Teacher Miss Natsume!" he beamed.

I read the newspaper that Yamada handed to me.

I started reading the headline "All Might's Girlfriend?"

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Don't worry about it All Might. No one believes the media anymore." Yamada assured me.

"Uh, well I hope so." I mumbled, putting the newspaper down on my desk.

"Good Morning everyone!" it's Mei.

"Good Morning!" we greeted back, smiling at her.

I immediately hid the newspaper inside my drawer. She might get mad upon seeing the false news about us.

"Mei-chan! How's your sleep?!" Midnight squeezed her with a tight hug.

She's gasping for a breath.

"M-Midnight. Let her go. Natsume-san can't breath." I said with a hint of concern.

"Ehhhh?! You never interrupted in someone else's conversation. What gives?" Midnight asked while smirking, raising her eyebrow again at me.

I cleared my throat.

"She's still new here. Don't be so rough on her." I said.

"Well, it's not my fault! Mei-chan is so pretty that I wanna cuddle with her all the time!" Midnight blurted out.

I sigh.

Mei is going to visit me tonight at the house. I'm all done hiding all the stuff that is related to All Might.

I looked at her and Midnight won't stop hugging her.

I tried my best to ignore them and focused on the work that I am doing. I still need to encode some stuff in the pc.

- Minutes Later -

"All Might." Mei called.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"This is for you. I cooked it!" she said, handing me a bento.

It surprised me. No one has ever cooked something for me.

"R-Really? T-Thank You!" I happily beamed as I gratefully received the bento in my hand.

"Let's eat together this Lunch Time!" She exclaimed, showing me her sweet smile.

"I would love too!" I cheerfully replied.

"Okay! See you later then! I'll just have a quick breakfast at the cafeteria! I'll see you at the classroom!" she said before getting out from the Faculty Room.