Chapter 37 : Our First Night (Lemon)

Author : Hi guys! Sorry if it took me a week to upload. I was just really busy at work since I'm saving and finding ways to earn money for my youngest daughter's upcoming birthday!

This chapter is dedicated to iamthegayestgay2002 :*!!!!!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

*Mei's POV*

We both went back to his house and decided to take a rest.

"I'm all sweaty. I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join?" he asked slyly. I'm pretty sure I'm red as a tomato right now. "N-No! I'm gonna take a shower too, but downstairs!" Why is he teasing me?! (*'.'*)

I went out of the room. God it's so hot. I'm so embarrassed. I quickly went to the bathroom downstairs. After I was finished I used a little body splash I always had with me. I wrapped the towel around me and sneaked into Toshi's room. He wasn't there. Where is he? Doesn't matter. I searched his closet and grabbed a white long loose shirt and wore it. I heard the door slam.

"T-Toshi! You scared me!" he was looking at me really weird but with lust. He came closer slowly staring and suddenly grabbed my waist making our bodies touch each others. His body's warmth made me blush so hard.

Why is he acting so casually about it?

"You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss you whenever you blush."

"Well, you can now." Shit! I'm an idiot.

"I love it how you always say the first thing that comes in your mind."

I was looking at his face when he suddenly pushed me against the wall kissing my lips wildly. I melted into his passionate kisses. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't. I wanted to tease Toshi. He bit my lip trying to force himself in. I was gonna gasp but I didn't. He smirked.

It shocked me knowing how good Toshi is when it comes into kissing!

"Really?" he asked smirking. As he started to kiss my neck I gasped but he didn't do anything. His kisses made me moan. "Ah-ahh, Toshi." He found my sweet spot. He kissed and sucked it hard.

"A-Ahh...." I moaned again. He smirked and began to play on the spot teasing and biting. I couldn't control my moans anymore, he suddenly slammed his lips against mine kissing but I didn't let his tongue in. I could sense his frustration. He stopped kissing and looked at me in the eyes. I did it too and smirked. Both panting.

"Not so fa-" I was cut off by his sudden kiss and tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Quick bastard. I gasped. He pulled away letting us both to breath

"Haha." He chuckled.

"Toshi...Why are you so good at this?" I asked. He stayed silent, but he's cheeks turned red. I laughed at him.

He carried me away and literally threw me on the bed. Topped me quickly.

"I can't unbutton this shirt, it's a waste of time." He said, nibbling my ears and then ripped the shirt off in a jiffy.

"Well, I'll..I'll buy you a much better...one later.."

"You better do." He whispered. Kissing my chest. He unhooked my bra and threw it out somewhere in the room. I blushed and wanted to cover my self but he didn't let me.

"You look so beautiful, Mei." He licked my nipple, then sucking it and massaging the other one.

"T-Toshi...A-Ahh.." I moaned. I blushed even more but I wanted to see his body so bad. I grabbed his shirt pulled him closer and ripped it off him.

"Looks like I gotta buy you another one Mister Yagi." I said smirking and sly looking straight into his eyes.

"Don't tempt me Mei. I won't be able to do it gently on our first night." And smirked. I touched his abs and noticed something. An injury. I looked at him then he sigh. "What happened to this?" I asked, softly touching the area. He slightly flinched "I-I'm sorry." I said. "I-It's okay. I got an accident a few years ago. And this injury screwed up my lungs and everything."

I touched it again and stared into his eyes. He was absolutely sexy. I pulled my head up kissing his chest. He gasped.

I bit his shoulder.

He played with my breast again, kissing and squeezing them. It was moans and gasps that just escaped my mouth.

"I..I can't take it anymore." He whispered while his hands were playing with my thighs and around.

"T-Toshi..." I moaned again. He ripped my panties and took his boxers off. He positioned him self at my entrance.

"Be gentle." I muttered panting.

"Oh, I will." He slid down slowly. I groaned and pressed my face into the pillow.

"Maybe." He said grabbing my sides and slit it all in.

"S-Shit..." I moaned.

"Sorry Love. You're just too tempting. C-Can't hold back." He started to thrust first slowly but then faster.

"Uhhh fuck..You're...You're so tight." He gasped and pressed my hips into his.

"M-Mei."

I was moaning the whole time in pleasure. Toshi started to kiss my sweet spot passionately. "I love you Mei." He whispered, kissing my face. Then kissing and biting my chest.

"I love you too Toshi...Ah-Ahh, Toshi I'm...I'm gonna." I could feel him hit me so deep inside.

"Hold it...For me..." he muttered.

"This feel...Amazing, Mei...: He put my legs on his shoulders reaching deeper. "S-Shit!" I moaned. His thrusts were now faster and deeper "Ahh...Feels..Toshi, I can't hold...It anymore."

"Don't...Hold it." He panted. His thrusts became so fast and hard that I screamed and tightened.

"F-Fuck...just...so good." He groaned. My body trembled and I came. He kept thrusting and slamming deep inside.

"FUCK TOSHI!!!" I screamed digging my nails in his back and bit my lip.

"FUCK...I'm gonna." He said as his thrusts reached its peak making me press my face into his chest, screaming and moaning over and over.

"Look at me Mei." He moaned. I turned my face to him breathing fast and heavy.

"Toshi...Oh shit To-...Toshi."

"Call my name."

"TOSHI!" he thrusted deep and came..

"FUCK." He groaned collapsing on me. We were panting like hell.

"I love you so much Mei."

"I love you too Toshi...Much more..."