Chapter 28 : I Love You

Mei's POV*

"Here you go." I handed Yuga-kun some money so that he could buy his lunch at the cafeteria. This little kid is actually rich, maybe he spent his allowance to buy some things for himself. I can relate. Hmm, if he hadn't caught us, I wonder what he will do about his allowance problem. By the looks of it, he'll probably approach Ashido-chan, since she and Yuga-kun really talks a lot to each other inside the classroom.

"And here. For your tonight's allowance." I handed him some money again. "Thank You Natsume-Sensei. My Mother will not send me any allowance until the next 3 days." he said.  "Where did you even spend your allowance?" I asked. "Oh, I spent it to upgrade my hero costume." he explained. Oh, nice. At least his reason is acceptable.

"I see. By the way, I'll make a bento for you tomorrow!". "Really? Thank You again Natsume-Sensei, you're so kind even though you're just forced to do so! Hahahaha." He laughed. "Oh, I'm not forced at all Yuga-kun. Really, I just want to make sure that you're fine. You kids are like a family to me already." I smiled at him. "Really?" wait, is he going to cry? I nodded. "Hwaaa! I'm so happy of your sincerity towards me Natsume-Sensei. Merci!" he suddenly hugged me tight. The students around us started to stare at us. I just patted his head and said "Just continue in being a good hero, okay?" he happily nodded.

So I went to the Faculty Room to have my break there. I'm so sleepy right now.

"Mei, you okay?" All Might asked.

I nodded "Hm, yeah. Just a little bit sleepy."

"Wow! Calling her by her first name only? You guys are actually dating!!!" Nemuri-san exclaimed. I blushed.

I remembered All Might telling Yuga-kun that he loves me. But, was that even real?

"Mei. Let's eat." All Might said, opening the bento for me and placing it on my desk.

I looked at him. I want to ask him about it. But not right now, it's quiet embarrassing since there's a lot of Teachers here in the Faculty Room right now.

"Something bothering you?" he asked.

Why isn't he asking me out yet?

I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's eat?" I said, smiling at him.

~~~~~~~

The classes was suspended in the afternoon because Nezu suddenly conducted a meeting about the upcoming Academy's Festival.

So I got assigned in the musical area. I'll be in charge in the singing and dancing performance of the students. And Nezu also wants me to participate in it. I did try my best to decline, but all the Teachers insisted me to participate.

All Might is too excited to see me sing and dance.

As the two of us went home, I can't stop complaining at him. I told him that I'm not good in either both!

"Just be confident. I'll be there to cheer for you. I know you can do it. By the sound of your voice, I can tell that you can actually sing. You're just trying to keep it for yourself. And also, your flexible body makes you a good dancer." he said.

I sigh.

He's even siding with Nezu.

"Can I come inside?" he asked.

"Of course." I nodded.

He told Yuga-kun that he loves me. Should I ask him about it?

"All Might." I said, stopping my pace for a while.

"Yes?"

Nevermind. I want him to tell me that he loves me without me asking it.

"Nothing. Come in."

I don't know, maybe he just told Yuga-kun that he loves me to easily get out from the situation.

I went inside my room and slammed myself into the bed. "I'm so tired." I mumbled. "Want a massage?" he offered. "Hmm, sure? Just don't break my bones okay?" he laughed.

I can feel that All Might is careful in touching my body, massaging every parts of my aching form gently. "Can you remove your clothes?" I showed him a questionable look. "Haha I'm not going to rape you or something." he laughed. "You better not be! Your cock is really big when it's fully erected and I admit that it hurts."..."But you like it, don't you?" ... I slapped his arm "Of course I do. It's just funny to think that I'm like a ragdoll when we're having sex.". "You're awesome Mei." he said, smiling lightly at me. "You too."

He suddenly squeezed my butt. "Eeeeeek!" I shrieked.

"Hahaha what a cute reaction!". I glared at him.

I want to tease him a bit, just for revenge. I pushed him down to the bed and went on top of him. I started grinding my vagina against his manhood and he's liking it. I kissed his lips and begged for an entrance, which he immediately permitted. Our tongue started to fight for dominance, we actually don't mind tasting each other's saliva. I bit his lip which earned me a soft moan from him. I grind again and again until my panty went wet. I can now feel that he's fully erected. His body is so hot, I can tell he wants it right now. I removed my bra in front of his face and he blushed. Without warning he grabbed one of my boobs and started sucking it. He's really aggressive. "Mei, can we?" he asked.

"No." I answered laughing. I got off from him and walked towards my cabinet.

When I was about to open my cabinet, All Might suddenly appeared in front of me. That was a superhuman speed right there. My hair even flew to the side!

He lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. "I take back what I said earlier." he whispered. "What?" I asked. "About raping you." he smirked.

I gulped.

He just suddenly tore my panties off!

He unzip his pants and revealed his huge throbbing cock. "I'm going to put it in, whether you like it or not."

Aggressively he pushed his manhood inside of me, it hurts. "I-It hurts." I mumbled. "That's what you get for teasing me." tears began to fall down from my eyes which caused him to stop. "Mei." he said, staring at me. I didn't respond.

"Waaaaa! Are you crying?!" he asked in panic while putting his member back inside his pants and putting my feet back on the floor.

I didn't respond. Tears still dripping from my eyes.

He attempted to wipe it away but I  moved myself to the side. "I'm sorry." he said, holding my hands.

"It's just that, I've never been in love before. What I'm doing right now is not just all about lust, but it's also love. I want to feel you all the time Mei. You're the only person who makes me feel alive. I'm sorry. I-I just l-love you. I-I love you."

He said it. He said the words I wanted to hear.

My eyes lightened and happiness filled my heart.

"R-Really?"

He nodded.

All Might pulled me in for a hug and said "Yes, I do love you. I love you Mei Natsume."

"D-Do you really mean it?"

"I do." he kissed my lips and smiled.

"I-I love you too!" I replied chuckling.

"Wanna go out?" he asked.

"You sure? How about the media?"

"Don't care. Let's go."

I think it's okay for me to give my whole self to him. I know he's not going to hurt me. I'll give myself a chance to be happy again.

=======