Chapter 19 : Worry

*Mei's POV*

All Might didn't stay for the night. He told me that he still need to do something important. I didn't question him about that, he's the Number 1 Hero after all.

But really, I couldn't believe what just happened.

He said plenty of things to me during our sex. Like how he wanted to do this with me and how he wanted to kiss me for such a long time.

Even after doing such erotic moments with him, I still can't get Yagi-san off my mind. Like really, how am I supposed to forget him when I'm used in seeing him all the time?

I still need to think for the best time to visit him. I need to apologize to Yagi-san.

I wonder how things will go between me and All Might after this?

I admit, I like him. For the past 2 months, my feelings for him slowly changed. Same goes for Yagi-san, but I think All Might is the one who accepted it. With no awkwardness involved and frustration, he accepted my kiss and everything. Well, Yagi-san also kinda let me kissed him, but he was too aggressive back then.

I looked myself in front of the mirror and I can see a lot of hickies around my neck.

"Eeeeeeeek!" I shrieked.

I guess I need to wear a turtleneck shirt then. I immediately put some clothes on.

Just when I was about to lay down on my bed, I suddenly felt an intense pain throbbing on my back. "N-Not this again." I winced. The pain hurts a lot that it made me lose my balance.

This never happened to me before.

"I-I c-can't b-breath." I gasped.

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Toshinori's POV*

Even though how much I wanted to spend the rest of the night with her, I still can't do it. I'm afraid of her knowing the truth about me, especially that I was really running out of time when she and I had sex for the 2nd round.

Upon talking with her, I realized that I should be the one to apologize to her, I made her feel sad and worried. She really blamed herself. Mei was scared to lose Toshinori, me in her life. She's afraid to lose a me, her FRIEND. I don't know if she feels something in this form of mine but clearly she wants All Might more. I still don't know the reason why she kissed me the other night, whether that was because of the heat of the moment or whatever reason she had, I don't care. I just want her to feel okay. I don't want to be the cause of her sadness.

But aside all that, I really want to see her even though I just left from her house an hour ago.

I just can't get enough of her.

So, I hurriedly went to her house. I pressed the doorbell many times but she's not answering.

*Ding Dong*

I pressed again.

Then I suddenly heard her wailed from the inside.

To my panic, I busted the door open and found her laying down on her bedroom floor, her body shivering. Mei is starting to lose her consciousness.

"Natsume-san..."I said in worry as I put her head on my lap and held her hand.

"I'm here. I won't leave you."

"Y-Yagi-s-san?" she weakly said my name.

I carried her with this weak body of mine and carefully laid her down on the bed.

"W-What a-are y-you d-doing in here?" she asked. Mei is having a hard time breathing. What should I do? I know that this has something to do with her quirk.

"Just rest." I worryingly said.

"I-I-'m s-sorry." Tears began to fell down from her eyes.

I hushed her and wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

"There's no need for you to apologize. I should be the one saying sorry."

She weakly smiled at me. I'm thankful that she's slowly getting okay.

"Now, I'll just go get some water for you to drink."

She nodded.

I was at the kitchen when I suddenly heard her scream again.

"A-AHHHH!!!"

I ran back to her room and I saw her back glowing. My eyes widened in fear as I remembered what the Headmaster had told me about Mei's seal.

She arched her back while she screamed in pain.

I lifted up her shirt and the view of her back is so gruesome to watch. The seal is glowing, but at the same time, red veins started to appear around it.

My heart beats faster and faster everytime I hear her scream. What should I do? Should I call the Headmaster?! Now I don't care about the consequences! If she'll find out the truth about me, then fine! I can't afford to lose her. Not right now.

As I attempted to grab my phone inside my pocket, Mei suddenly stopped my hand from doing it.

"D-Don't call for any help, please." She said struggling.

I remember. The Headmaster also told me that if Mei's gonna blow, he won't have any other choice left but to kill her. How careless of me to forget about that! I just feel so scared right now for her.

I looked at her all worried. I can't do anything to help her.

I just hugged her tight and told her that everything's going to be okay. I did all I can to comfort her until she relaxed herself. I then took a sit on her bed, leaning my back against the bed's headboard. I carefully put her head on my lap as I gently caressed her forehead. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

"Mei, it hurts me seeing you like this. I promise that I will find a way to save you from this situation." I mumbled.

And the next thing I knew. It was already morning.

*Mei's POV*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. As I rubbed my eyes and moaned, I can't help but to notice that someone else is breathing aside of me. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Yagi-san's face looking down at me, but he is sound asleep.

Then I remember what happened last night.

He took care of me. I sweetly smiled.

"Good Morning, Yagi-san." I whispered.

He opened his eyes and was startled. "Ah! Good Morning Natsume-san!"

"Thank You." I smiled at him.

"For what?"

"For obvious reason." I chuckled.

"It's nothing."

I got up and invited him to stay for breakfast, but he politely declined. He said that he still need to do something and he can't afford to be late. Yagi-san ones told me that he has a job, but he didn't specifically told me what kind of a job it is.

Atleast the both of us is okay now.

He hurriedly went back to his home after checking me carefully. Jeez, he asked me a bunch of questions about my health. I told him that I already feel fine.

Oh, I need to give Shoto back his blazer. I guess I'll also be able to see All Might at the Academy this morning.

=======