Chapter 35 : Hickey

*Mei's POV*

Toshi asked me to spend my night here in his house. I agreed and told him that I can just sleep on the floor since he's sick and he needs a proper rest in the bed. But, he didn't allow me too.

I don't want him to sleep on the floor, Toshi is not feeling well. So we ended up laying down on the same bed.

The light's are partially dimmed, just enough for us to see each other.

The silence between us is making me feel awkward.

We're just both staring at the ceiling while being half covered with the blanket.

"Uhm...Goodnight." he said.

"G-Goodnight."

We can't even look at each other.

- 30 Minutes Later -

Is he already asleep?

I looked at him and Toshi's eyes were already closed.

He suddenly moved and hugged me while burying his face in my neck.

I shrieked, but I decided not to move.

His lips were touching my skin. But then I gasped when Toshi suddenly sucked it. I softly moaned as I blushed.

He stopped sucking it and began snoring softly.

Wait, he's asleep? He did that unconsciously or what?

I looked at him again, and he's really asleep.

"Mei.....Mei..." he's dreaming about me again.

~~~~~~~

So, the sun has risen and I decided to get up to cook something for breakfast. I went inside the bathroom to wash my face, then I noticed something in my neck.

"So, he really did put a hickey on me." I sigh.

No need for me to cover it. I'll tease him with this when he wakes up hahaha.

I went downstairs to cook. As soon as I was finished preparing everything, I went back upstairs to check on him.

I opened the door, but Toshi wasn't on the bed anymore. "Toshi?" I called.

"Yep?"

Oh, he's at the bathroom.

I sat on his bed and waited for him.

- Door opened -

"Good Morning! You're up early." he said while wiping his face with a towel

"Good Morning. Yeah, actually I've already prepared some breakfast downstairs."

"Wow. You should've woken me up."

I just smiled at him.

"Come on, let's eat." I added.

*Toshinori's POV*

She's really a wife material!

She cooked some fried rice, sunny side up eggs, bacon, corned beef and french toast! This morning is so perfect to begin with!

As we started eating, I can't help but to notice the mark in her neck. Weird thoughts has came into my mind, like did a guy just touched her? But that hickey wasn't there last night.

"You're wondering about this hickey aren't you?" she asked, smirking at me.

Why is she smirking?!