Chapter 41 : Witnessing Toshi Became All Might

*Mei's POV*

It's already lunch time and the students already decided what they're going to perform. All we need to do right now is to practice!

The Girls will do some solos and duet, while the boys will do a group dance. I hope everything works out! This is putting a lot of pressure on me since I need to participate in those two!

I sigh.

*tummy growls*

I went back to the Faculty Room to grab my bento. And as always, I'm going to spend my Lunch time with Shoto. I really love talking with that kid. He easily gets flustered in such little things.

When I entered the Faculty Room, All Might was the only one present inside. Why is this always happening?

I took a sit first on my desk and tied my hair into a bun. And I caught him looking at me. I showed him a questionable look, yet he just scratched his cheek out of embarrassment I guess.

"Uhm, Lunch?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Are you going to have a lunch with someone?"

"Yeah, with Todoroki-kun. You see, that kid really needs someone to talk to." I said.

"Ah, I see."

*All Might's*

Ever since Mei confessed her feelings for my true self, it feels like I've fallen in love with her even more. I can't ignore her anymore as All Might. My feelings is overpowering my act.

She was about to get up from her chair when I suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Yes? Something wrong?" she asked.

I want to tell her the truth about me, but I can't!

Instead, I pulled her in for a hug.

It didn't last long since she pushed me.

"What are you doing?" she asked. She doesn't sound like mad. More like confused.

"S-Sorry. I just miss you."

No, that's not what I wanted to say. What I want to say is...I'm sorry because I keep on lying to you. I want to tell you the truth but I don't know where to begin.

"U-Uhm. Okay? Uh, I got to go now." she excused herself.

I sigh.

*Mei's POV*

"Hm, well I don't know. I just feel like All Might is hiding something from me." I said to Shoto who was listening to my rant. But of course I didn't involved Izuku and Toshi in it.

"If All Might really did love you from the start he wouldn't hide anything from you."

"I know right. But uh, nevermind. So how was your weekend?"

"It's great. How about yours Natsume-Sensei?"

"Hmm, unexpected. But overall. It was really great!" I answered smiling at him.

Then the bell rang again.

"Time to go back!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

So what we've done the whole afternoon was just practicing our upcoming performance. The classroom was really noisy and was dominated by the girls, that's why the boys decided to practice their moves on the rooftop.

When the whole afternoon was through, I went back to the Faculty Room to pick up my shoulder bag. As I was walking along the hallway, I saw All Might and Izuku together at the Academy's ground. I can see them here from the 5th Floor's window. I hurriedly went to the ground to eavesdrop.

They are meeting up tonight at the beach where Izuku had trained before.

"See you at 8pm!" Izuku exclaimed.

Noted!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I am finally in my apartment. I drop myself on the bed and closed my eyes for a while. I can feel my heart pounding, but why?

I grabbed my phone and called Toshi.

It's really impossible that Toshi has the same number as All Might. Maybe my eyes was just playing tricks on me?

I'm currently thinking that Toshi and All Might is the same person, but that's really crazy. I laughed at myself. And most of all, Toshi would never lie to me!

*Dialing*

Mei : Toshi!

Toshi : Haha Mei! I'm glad to hear your voice.

Mei : I miss you. Can I come over for a while?

Toshi : I miss you too. But, sorry. I still have something to do later and I'm not currently at the house.

Mei : Awwww. Where are you going?

Toshi : To meet up with a friend.

Mei : Girl?

Toshi : No silly!

Mei : Well, okay! But after that, can we hang out?

Toshi : Sure.

Mei : Okay then. Take Care Toshi! I love you!

Toshi : I love you more.

- End Call -

Why is this making me feel nervous. This is not a coincidence anymore. Toshi is meeting up with someone. Just like what All Might and Izuku had planned.

I waited for the time to reach at 07:50pm and that's when I decided to head towards the beach. I am still wearing the clothes that I wore at the Academy this morning. I wasn't able to change since my mind was occupied by a lot of crazy things.

I think I arrived a bit early, Izuku and All Might aren't here yet. I hid myself behind some coconut trees and waited for either single of them to arrive.

Minutes later, I can hear some footsteps nearing towards the shore, I took a peek and it was Izuku.

It's a good thing that I'm currently hiding in a dark area, surrounded by a bunch of coconut trees. I'll just cross my fingers that these things won't fall off on top of my head.

I kept my eyes on Izuku until I heard another footsteps nearing within the area.

I looked towards where the footsteps are coming from, and to my surprise.

It was Toshi.

What is he doing in here?

"ALL MIGHT!!!" Izuku shouted.

"ALL MIGHT?!" I mentally screamed to myself!

What is he talking about?!

All Might's not here!

"Good Evening All Might!" Izuku greeted.

I'm confused.

"Good Evening Midoriya-Shounen." Toshi greeted back.

Why is he acknowledging Izuku by calling him All Might?

"Are you ready for your new training routine?"

Izuku excitingly nodded.

And this is where it all shattered.

Toshi's body suddenly transformed, he gained muscles and he became tall. With my very own eyes, I saw Toshi became All Might.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~