Chapter 29 : Kidnapped

*Shigaraki's POV*

"Kurogiri, I was able to have a little chit chat with that woman."

"You mean, Mei Natsume?"

"Hai."

"Why didn't you capture her?"

Yeah, why didn't I?

"I don't know. Too lazy to do it I guess. Maybe later or tomorrow."

"You better do it as soon as possible."

"Of course. I'll do everything just to defeat All Might, even if it means involving someone close to him. We're villains after all."

I need to capture that woman.

"Kurogiri. Come with me."

~~~~~~~

*All Might's POV*

I've been forcing myself lately to keep this form of mine for more than 3 hours a day. Honestly, the effect is really an excruciating one, but I need to endure everything for her. I want her to feel happy.

Both of us went to the arcade and the people started to gather around us. Even the media suddenly arrived.

"All Might! Is she your girlfriend?", "You still haven't confirmed it yet!", "Are you guys dating?" they begin asking me a bunch of questions. I looked at her and she seems to understand the situation.

I think what they need right now is a straight and honest answer.

I suddenly pulled Mei towards me and kissed her lips, in front of everyone.

I looked at her smirking, and she's blushing like a red tomato. "Yes. She's my girlfriend." I said with much confidence. I can see how embarrassed she is right now, she took a step backward and looked at the crowd. She must be thinking that the people around her is criticizing her. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her back beside my form. The people were really surprised. They began asking Mei a bunch of questions, but she's too embarrassed to answer.

"All Might, what made you fall in love with Ms.Mei Natsume?"

I suddenly remembered the time when I first met her back at the alley.

"I'll keep that to myself." I answered.

"But why?!" they really are persistent.

"I don't want the other guys to fall in love with her." I said as I tightened my hold on her.

The people started fan girling and cheering at us.

"Wow! I didn't know that the Number Hero is a Romeo!" the media guy exclaimed.

"So excuse us for now. Me and my girlfriend just need to enjoy this moment for ourselves. Bye."

Me and Mei immediately leave from the crowded area. Thankfully, they didn't followed us. I think they were satisfied by my answer.

She's still feeling embarrassed. "Mei." I said touching her shoulder. "What are you so embarrassed about?" I asked. "All Might, you just kissed me in front of everyone! In front of the public, the media." she nervously said. "Why? Is it wrong for me to announce my love for you in the whole world?". She blushed even more. "Jeez, you're too sweet you know." she mumbled. I chuckled at her remark and pinch her cheeks. "Now, come on. Let's play."

~~~~~~~

As expected she wants to try out the claw machine.

I got her a bunch of little stuff toys. "Wow! You're skilled in this one! Just like Yagi-san!" she happily blurted out. "Oh, you mean that friend of yours?" I asked. "Yeah! He did got me a white teddy bear from the claw machine." why is she happy talking about Toshinori? I mean me. "Do you like him more than me?" that suddenly came out from my mouth.