Chapter 73 : Welcome To The League Of Villains

*Mei's POV*

"E-Eh?" The moment I blink when I took a step outside the Academy I was already transported to a different place.

I looked around and saw Shigaraki standing in front of me together with the other members of the League Of Villains.

"You might be confused of what just happened." He said.

"Obviously. You told me to go to this address right?" I replied, showing him the piece of paper that he gave me before.

"Actually, we have a new member here who's name is 'Gate' and he can teleport people in just a blink of an eye. But his ability differs from Kurogiri's warp gate in many sense." Shigaraki explained.

"And...I decided to let Gate pick you up because I don't want any other people or All Might following you to our new hideout." He added.

"Ahh, I see."

"So...Welcome to the League Of Villains, Miss Natsume."

His villainous voice echoed throughout the whole place, making the other villains smile at me in the most creepiest way.

Did I make the right choice? I started questioning myself. This place...It's really eerie...

"Just make yourself at home. And don't think too much." Dabi suddenly spoke to me as he lightly tap my shoulder.

"Dabi." I mumbled.

I hope this guy is not crazy like the others.

"Dabi! Did you gave my slippers to her?" That voice. It sounds familiar! I turn around to see the owner of the voice, and it's her! The girl who beats me up before when Shigraki first kidnapped me.

Dabi just stayed silent but he was glaring at the girl.

"Himiko. Don't touch her. If you do, you'll regret it." Shigaraki warned the girl.

"Alright! I won't touch her. Besides, Dabi already paid me. So I don't care anymore." This girl creeps me out.

"Just ignore Himiko. She's one of the crazies here. If you want something don't hesitate to ask me." Dabi stood beside me as if he was guarding me.

"S-Sure."

I wonder when will Shigaraki tell me about my quirk.

"And about your quirk Miss Natsume. Let me talk to you in private tomorrow. My master also wants to see you." Did this guy just read my mind?

I just nodded.

I wonder who his Master is.

*All Might's POV*

It's getting late and I can't find Mei anywhere!

"Midoriya-Shounen!" I called the young boy as I saw him walking at the hallway.

"All Might?"

"Have you seen your Natsume-Sensei?" I asked.

"Hm, this afternoon? Nope. But this morning, we had a small talk at the library."

"I don't know if I have the rights to ask you this All Might-Sensei. But did something happen between the two of you? A fight? Argument?" He added.

*Sigh* "We just had a small argument this morning before leaving from my house."

"Ohh I see. I was really bothered about it. I thought you guys broke up or something. Natsume-Sensei was acting weird this morning, telling me to protect you and cherish all the things that you have given me. It was just kinda weird. She even gave me a remembrance. And also to Kacchan and Todoroki."

What is she doing?

"STEP ASIDE DEKU!" It's young Bakugo with Kirishima-Shounen.

"Bakugo-Shounen.You did have a small talk with your Natsume-Sensei this morning right?"  I asked.

"Tsk! Yes! And it's nothing important! All I can say is that your girlfriend was acting so weird!" He scoffed before walking away with Kirishima.

And then Kirishima stopped his pace and told me "But hey Sensei! Look at these! The picture that Natsume-Sensei requested earlier! I'll just tell Yaoyorozu-chan to make a copy for you!" He smiled.

Mei? What's happening?

"Sensei, I'll excuse myself for now. I still need to do something for Yaoyorozu-san." Midoriya-shounen stated.

"Okay."

I went back to the Faculty Room and took a seat on my personal chair.

"Mei...Where are you?"

I'm really starting to get worried.

"All Might. Have you seen Mei-chan?" Midnight asked. She was carrying a box of cupcakes that was named to Mei.

"I haven't seen her this entire afternoon." I sigh.

"Oh well. I guess I'll just leave this to you then. Please don't eat any of it! It's only for Mei-chan! From me of course!"

"Okay."

I sigh again.

Should I go home without her?

It's almost 5.

Maybe she'll come back. So I will just leave a note on her desk.

I opened my drawer to get a stationary, but then I saw a white enveloped inside with my name written on it.

"This is Mei's handwriting." I muttered.

I hurriedly open the enveloped and began reading her letter.

Dear Toshi.

                          As I write, I already feel that I will regret this letter forever. You brought me a joy like no other man ever could at a time I needed it most. You brought out the best in me by simply being you. Your love has lifted me to the greatest heights imaginable.

I am deeply hurt, and my heart will undoubtedly be scarred because we can't be together. I don't think I'll ever find a love as true as ours.

Although you can't take me with you, I've given you my heart to keep forever. Cherish it as you've cherished me, and we'll always be together.

I'm sorry Toshi. But I have to let you go. I don't want to hurt you any further. I want to know my origin and Shigaraki is the only person who can tell me everything. Maybe this way, I could finally control my quirk and avoid hurting the ones I love.

Toshi, I will always love you. No matter what happens, always remember that you will always be in my heart.

Please, don't come after me.

I Love You Toshinori. Goodbye.

- Mei

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My body began to shiver as I reached the end of the letter. I clenched the paper within my fist as I felt the uncontrollable rage that was building up inside of me. I was angry and hurt at the same time. Shigaraki must be plotting something.

I need to find her as soon as possible! She might have joined the League of Villains in her own will but I'm positive that Mei was bargained!

I'll find her! No matter how long it'll takes!