Chapter 46 : Shouto and Shouta

*Mei's POV*

I really don't know what to say!

*Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!*

Thank GOD my phone rang!

Me : Hello?

Unknown # : Natsume-san, can you meet me at Sunbucks? The one near in Tattoin Station?

Me : Aizawa-san?

Aizawa : Hai.

Me : Where did you get my number?

Aizawa : Midnight.

Me : What made you call?

Aizawa : You forgot your class record at the Faculty Room and I was the last one who got out from the Building.

Me : Oh okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Aizawa : You better hurry up. I feel so sleepy already.

Me : Okay! Okay!

- Call Ended -

"Shouto, sorry but I really need to meet up with your Aizawa-Sensei. I need to get my class record from him."

He didn't respond. He looks really upset.

"Hey." I flicked his forehead.

"I'll think about it." I said, smiling at him.

His frown turned into a lively smile and hugged me. "Thank You!"

"The kiss you just did. I think I need to deduct some points from your grades for doing it." I seriously said with no hint of any smile from my face.

"Ehh what?!"

"Hahaha I'm just kidding!" I laughed as I slapped his back. I'm really trying my best to act natural after all what happened.

"You should really go now Shouto. You're Aizawa-Sensei is already waiting for me."

"I'll walk you to the Station."

I guess this kid will never give up huh.

I sigh.

"Okay."

He's not annoying at all. I don't know what came into me but I don't know why I'm letting him do what he wants.

He walked me towards the Station, as we were nearing at the Sunbucks, he suddenly kissed me again on the lips! He immediately pulled away and chuckled at my expression. I covered my mouth after the surprise kiss as I was shocked.

"Shouto!" I exclaimed in disbelief while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Take care!" he chuckled before walking away from me.

What a sly little boy!

I just shrugged the thought away and went inside the Sunbucks where Aizawa-san is waiting for me.

I immediately looked around for the most depressing looking person inside the cafe but I failed.

"Oy. I'm here." it's him.

I snapped my head to where I heard the voice and I was surprised by Aizawa-san's appearance.

He's wearing normal clothes! With no googles!!! I wasn't aware that he was the stylish type

He's wearing normal clothes! With no googles!!! I wasn't aware that he was the stylish type. He also fixed his hair to the side, making him look really different.

"Oy. Natsume-san." he called again, snapping me out from my own thoughts.

"A-Ah, yes!" I took a sit in front of him and stayed silent.

Me and Aizawa-san barely talk to each other at the Academy. So this meeting makes me feel really tense.

"You okay? You're silent." he said, staring at me.

"U-Uhm, yeah. I'm fine. It's just that I'm quite surprised by your appearance!"

"Ah, this. I first went to my house before going in here." he nonchalantly said.

"Ahh, hehe."

"So, here's your class record." he said, handing it to me.

"Thanks." I replied, receiving it politely.

"You're not in the mood since this Monday. Something happened? Your attitude suddenly changed" he asked.

So even Aizawa-san noticed it huh. Was he observing me?

"Not really." I said. My voice cracked a little bit.

*Aizawa's POV*

I heard her voice cracked. Maybe the rumors were true that All Might and her already broke up. I don't see them all lovey dovey anymore too, so maybe that's it. He's probably the one who messed it up.

"How are you and All Might?" I asked.

She stayed silent and looked away. Tears slowly filling in her eyes. That question might've hurt her feelings.

"O-Oy, don't cry! I'm not good in handling people who cries!" I said in a panic, getting up from the chair all flustered.

She's really doing her best to prevent herself from crying.

I went beside Natsume-san and comforted her.

Urgh, I'm not really good at this.

"Don't cry. That's all I can say."

"And...There's still a lot of reasons for you to be happy. Thousands and Millions of reasons. Getting hurt is a part of learning, you just need to move on and continue on living." I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Jeez...You keep on surprising me Aizawa-san." she chuckled.

"About what?" I don't know what she's talking about.

"Haha nevermind." she rested her chin on her hand while leaning her elbow on the coffee table. She gently smiled at me as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

For a moment, I suddenly felt nervous. I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

I immediately stood up and said goodbye.

"Uhm, Natsume-san. I really have to go. I still need to get some sleep." I said in a hurry.

"O-Oh, sure. Thank You for returning this class record back to me and also thanks for the advice!" she smiled again.

What the hell?! Why am I getting all flustered everytime I see her smile!

"N-No Problem! S-See you tomorrow!" I hurriedly exited from the cafe.

I can feel my heart beating fast!

What the hell?!