Chapter 38 : Question

*Toshinori's POV*

I woke up and saw her laying next to me, she is sound asleep. I carefully brush the hair that was covering her beautiful face and I smiled as soon as I heard her say my name.

"Toshi." she mumbled, slowly opening her eyes.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled.

"Good Morning." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Good Morning." she greeted back, returning the kiss.

"How's your sleep?" I asked.

"It was great." Mei suddenly snuggled her face into my chest while wrapping her arm around me.

"Good. You hungry?"

She nodded.

"Okay, just stay right here. I'll cook something for our breakfast." I said, patting her head.

I was about to stand up when she grabbed my hand, stopping me from getting up. I showed her a questionable look. "Wait." she said.

Mei suddenly pulled me in for a kiss, she placed my hand on her ass and her kiss was becoming really intense. I smirked, realizing that she already wants me early in the morning. I bit her lip and it made her shrieked.

"Aww!"

"Haha." I laughed.

She pouted.

"Later." I winked at her before going out from my room.

*Mei's POV*

I never thought that I could be this happy with Toshi.

I smiled and sigh as I followed his figure getting out from the room.

I got up from the bed and went in front of the mirror. And just as I thought, my neck is full of hickies.

It really surprised me how good Toshi is when it comes into these kind of things. I wonder how many Exes he had?

Nevermind. That's not even important!

I went inside the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I didn't brought any clothes with me, hmmm I guess I'll just have to borrow one of Toshi's clothes then!

As I got out from the bathroom, I searched for a spare clothes inside his cabinets and drawers.

"He really likes wearing baggy clothes huh." I chuckled as I rammed through his drawers.

I opened another cabinet and really dug deep into his pile of messed up clothes. Then I saw this shirt and pants that is very similar to All Might's. My brows furrowed as I looked at the clothes. I started thinking some weird things like maybe he knows All Might personally or something. But hey, All Might isn't the only one who has those kind of clothes right?

I continued to look for a spare shirt for me to wear, until I saw another shirt similar to All Might's.

"Is he a fan of All Might?" I mentally asked myself.

I shrugged that thought away and took the white plain t-shirt that I saw. I was about to close the cabinet when I saw a piece of paper slightly exposed from one of his shoe box.

I took the paper and started reading it.

"Izuku Midoriya's Training Routine."

"Wait. He knows Midoriya-kun? And what's up with this training routine? I kind of know that Midoriya-kun is All Might's favorite student and I saw him training him like a bunch of times. So, what's the meaning of this?" I confusingly asked myself.

I think I should asked him about this.

I put on some clothes and groomed myself before heading downstairs. I can already smell the food that he's currently cooking. And I swear to GOD, it smells really delicious!

"Hey!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Hi! It's almost done." he said, flipping the pancakes on the pan.

I took a sit on the Dining Table and decided to ask him about it.

"Uhm, Toshi. May I ask something?"

"Sure."

"Are you a fan of All Might? I saw a bunch of your clothes that is similar to his."

Toshi suddenly froze.

"U-U-Uh, what else did you saw?"

"A training routine for one of my students. Do you and Midoriya-kun know each other? And what are you training him for?"

Toshi suddenly turned pale and I don't know why!

"A-About the clothes, maybe I just bought the same style as his."

"Hm, yeah. I Guess you're right. I'm sorry if I brought up his name." I apologized.

"It's okay." Toshi smiled.

"So, how about Midoriya-kun?"

Toshi wasn't able to speak for a while and that's when I decided to pinch his cheek. "Hey." I said.

"O-Oh. T-That kid, yes I know him. I met him a year ago outside a convenience store when it got attacked by a villain, I saved him and he saved me. After that he always pays me a visit. He gave that training routine paper to me, boasting that All Might is training him. That kid never hesitates to tell me his secrets. And I don't have any idea if All Might knows that Izuku told another person that he's training him. Hehe."

"Wow, really?! What a coincidence! We must really invite Midoriya-kun sometimes! And yes, the training routine between him and All Might is really a secret. That means Midoriya-kun really trusts you!"

"Haha, yeah."

*Toshinori's POV*

I feel so scared and nervous right now! She almost caught me on that one!

"I'll call Midoriya-kun. Let's invite him for Lunch Time!" she said.

"What?!!!" I mentally panicked.

I should inform him first or I'll get exposed!

Mei started dialling Midoriya-shounen's number.

Mei : Midoriya-kun! Good Morning! By the way, are you doing anything busy later?......Hmm, okay that's good! I would like to invite you for Lunch with someone! A friend of yours! You'll be surprised! Since it's really coincidence haha. I'll see you later, I'll pick you up later and inform your Mom. See you!"

Then she hung up.

I should really inform Midoriya-shounen about this one. I should send him a message!

I opened my phone and started texting, but it suddenly turned off! HOLY SHIT! THE BATTERY IS ALREADY DRAINED!!!!

I hurriedly charged it, but Mei immediately called me.

"Toshi. Let's eat."

I don't want her to get angry with me, so I decided to text the kid later instead.

After eating we both washed the dishes. Then after finishing it, I headed towards my phone to send Midoriya-shounen a message, when Mei suddenly grabbed me and told me to accompany her to do some groceries for this Lunch Time. She quickly grabbed me that I wasn't able to bring my phone with me.

What should I do?!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : Hi everyone. Sorry again if it took me a few weeks to update. I'm currently looking for a new job since I just quit from my previous workplace due to the transportation cost! I'll be updating again this March 18! Thank You!