Chapter 33 : Stalking (ง ˙o˙)ว

*All Might's POV*
(Saturday)

"TEXAS SMASH!!!"

She's been ignoring me for 2 weeks straight and she often spends her lunch with Todoroki-Shounen at the rooftop, I know because I always follow her around behind the shadows!

"Is it bad for me to think that I kinda feel sorry for the villains that All Might had encountered these past few weeks? All Might's been torturing and killing them. He usually surrenders the villains to the police. I wonder what's happening." someone from the crowd just said.

Yes! Something is wrong! She's ignoring me!

The media suddenly surrounded me, together with their flashing cameras and recording stuffs. I declined to have an interview since I'm not really in the mood. I spun around to exit from the area, when I was able to free myself from the crowd, I saw Mei walking across the streets, she's wearing a yellow dress, with her hair semi-curled down to her waist.

WAIT?! IS SHE WEARING A MAKE UP?!!!

She's going to meet up with somebody? I need to follow her! For safety reasons!

~~~~~~~

I ended up purchasing this black hooded jacket and a fake mustache.

She's been walking for like 10 minutes already. I wonder where she's heading at.

*Ding*

She went inside a coffee shop!

"Hi!" she said! Waving at someone.

A GUY?!

"Hey!" the guy stood up from the chair and hugged her!

They started talking and she was laughing!

Tch! Why did she even wear a make up?! She wants to look beautiful in front of that guy? The guy looks so eeeh. Playboy. There's no way that Mei would date such a guy like him.

I also took a seat inside the coffee shop and ordered some espresso. I grabbed a newspaper from the counter and started to fake read while glancing at the both of them.

Jeez, she looks 50x more beautiful today compared to those days when we're together.

"Uhm, excuse me. Are you All Might? You really looked like him." a girl suddenly tapped my shoulder from behind.

Crap! How stupid of me not to turn back in my regular form! I guess I was just too swayed in following Mei.

I changed my voice and made it into a deeper one.

"Ohoho, sorry. My name is Brad and I am not mighty as All Might! Hohoho." the girl shrieked and apologize before walking away.

I should turn back to my regular form now. I decided to get inside the bathroom.

*Toshinori's POV*

After seconds of turning back to my normal self, I hurriedly exited the bathroom and looked around, but Mei and the guy was already gone.

What the?! I was only away for just a few seconds!

I ran towards outside the cafe.

Good! I can still see the both of them. I decided to continue my stalking.

They're heading at the park.

Mei started feeding the birds with some bread crumbs. Same goes for the guy.

The both of them seems really close to each other. Is he an old friend of Mei?

The guy just caressed her cheek! And she didn't do anything about it!