Chapter 39 : Doubt

*Izuku's POV*

"Natsume-Sensei, where are we going?" I asked, she's currently grabbing me by the hand. All excited.

"I didn't knew that you also know him." she said.

"Know who?" I asked, confused.

"You'll see." she giggled.

We ride in a cab and travelled for like 5 minutes. This area is where All Might lives.

Is she going to All Might's house? But they broke up right? I'm confused. All Might told me that she never knew where he lives.

"Okay! Here we are!" she exclaimed.

We are standing in front of All Might's house.

"Toshi!" she called.

All Might slowly opened the door, but not in his All Might form. He looks really pale and somewhat tensed. Is he feeling alright?

"Al-" I was suddenly cut off by him.

"Ahaha! Izuku! It's been a while! How are you?!" he cheerfully patted my back, wrapped his arm around my neck and dragged me inside his house.

"Just go with the flow okay?" he whispered.

"Midoriya-kun, I wasn aware that you and Toshi knew each other! So tell me what exactly happened during your meeting? Like how did the both of you saved each other back at the convenience store?" Natsume-Sensei asked.

"Huh? What?" I asked, looking very confused.

I looked at All Might and he looks in a panic.

"Ah hehe! Yeah! I remember. This sludge Villain was about to get me but Yagi-san pushed me out of the way!" I said, trying to make up some stories.

All Might just face palmed.

"Did the Sludge Villain got Toshi?"

"No, because he's-" wait, does Natsume-Sensei already knew that he's All Might? I looked at All Might and he looks very nervous.

"Ahahaha! About that, well the Sludge wasn't able to get me since Izuku throw some notebooks at the Villain. It got hit in the eye, enabling us to escape from the site haha. Right Izuku?" he said, looking at me.

I get it now.

Natsume-Sensei still doesn't know that Yagi-san and All Might is the same person.

I'm kind of worried for All Might. He's been keeping this secret for a very long time now. I really thought that he was able to tell her the truth. This thing he's doing, he might end up getting dumped in the end for lying.

"Uh, yeah yeah! It was pretty intense." I sheepishly responded.

Natsume-Sensei suddenly hugged Yagi-san and kissed him on the lips! "Thank You for saving my student!" she said.

Wait!!! Are they dating?

"A-Are you guys dating?" I asked.

Natsume-Sensei nodded.

"You guys just stay right here in the living room. I'll just cook something for Lunch!" she said before leaving me and All Might alone.

I see All Might sigh in relief.

"What was that all about?!" I whispered.

"She still doesn't know that I'm All Might."

"I know I don't have the rights to say this, but are you crazy?! You're digging up your own grave by not telling her the truth!!!" I silently exclaimed.

"I know, it's just that..."

"What?"

"It's just, I-I don't know if she'll accept me or not."

"What are you talking about?! She already accepted you in that kind of state, so why still hesitate?"

"I've been lying to her for almost a year now. Don't you think it's too late?"

"You know what, it's better for her to find out the truth from you, than finding it out from somebody else."

"But the fact still remains that I lied to her since the very beginning and she really hates liar people."

He sigh.

I'm just really worried for him.

*Toshinori's POV*

"Hey, you doing alright?" I asked from behind as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She giggled and answered "Yep."

I kissed her on the cheek. "Good. You need any help?"

"Uhm, kind of." she said.

"Oh my, I forgot to buy some tomatoes! Can you buy me some?" she asked.

"Sure."

I called Midoriya-shounen to help over his Natsume-Sensei in the kitchen.

"I'll be right back." I said as I closed the door.

*Mei's POV*

"It's funny to think that you met Toshi in almost the same situation as All Might. Sludge Villain." I said.

"Hehe yeah I know. But it was a different sludge villain. When me and Yagi-san met, it was a female sludge hehe."

"I see."

"Hm, tell me. Why did you give Toshi your training schedule? I saw it inside his cabinet." I asked.

"Ah! Haha, I was just too excited for him to see that I'm currently training with All Might!"

"Haha I feel you."

Toshi said the same thing.

I just find it odd though.

Midoriya helped me chopped the meat and everything. I'll be making some Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese dip and Chicken cordon bleu.

"Uhm, is Toshi a fan of All Might? I also saw a bunch of clothes of him similar to All Mights'."

"I-I don't know."

It's not that I don't trust Toshi. I just want to clear everything that's bugging my mind.

"Toshi told me that you accompanied him in buying those clothes."

I just wanted to know Toshi better. I don't have that full story about his past or his job.

"Haha oh I forgot. Yeah, I was with him when he bought those clothes."

Weird. I was just testing this young boy. Toshi never mentioned that. So why did Midoriya acknowledged in answering my question...

"I see."

The scar on Toshi's body. All Might has it too, even though I wasn't able to see All Might's scar that clearly, but the surface, it feels almost the same when I touch it. I must be crazy for thinking something like this.

I chuckled.

So Toshi came back and I proceeded myself to cook. After everything was done, we started eating and talking. Midoriya really did enjoyed his time with us.

Then by 2:30 pm, I returned Midoriya in his home.

I'm still wondering about my last question to Izuku.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : So I said I was going to update this March 18, but I need to travel during that day so I decided to update early!