Chapter 31 : Changes

*All Might's POV*

"All Might, Mei-chan just woke up from her coma." Midnight informed me before getting out from the Faculty Room.

I'm glad! I'm really glad!

It's been 2 months since I left the Hospital. During that time, Mei was still suffering, having a random attack of seizures and convulsions. It really scared the hell out of me. Ever since that day, whenever I fought with villains, I can't maintain my Heroic Smile anymore, it feels like my heart is going to break everytime I force myself to smile. I'm the reason why she almost died.

I don't want her to be in that kind of danger again.

*Mei's POV*

"Mei-chan! Welcome back!" my vision is still a little bit blurry, but the sound of that voice...

"N-Nezu-sama?"

"Hai! Hai! How are you feeling?"

"I think I'm kind of okay now."

"You still sound so weak. By the way, don't worry about your class! I already hired someone to substitute you for a while. So far the substitute Teacher is also doing well for these past 2 months."

"WHAT?! 2 MONTHS?!!!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah. You've been in a coma for 2 months."

"What?!!!!" I asked again.

All Might! Yes! All Might! I need to ask him about All Might's condition.

"Nezu-san, how about All Might?! Is he okay?!"

He nodded. "Yep, he's back at the Academy just 2 months ago.

I'm finally relieved!

"Nezu-sama, can you please tell All Might to visit me later? I really want to see him."

"Mei-chan I'm s-"

*Riiing! Riiing! Riiing!*

"Oh, someone is calling. Excuse me for a while."

I really want to see him so badly.

"Mei-chan, I really need to go. It's an emergency." Nezu-sama excused himself.

I nodded.

I hope he tells All Might that I wanted to see him.

~~~~~~~

I looked at the clock and it's already 5 in the afternoon. The door opened and I was expecting for All Might to come in, but it was Shoto who entered the room.

"Natsume-Sensei." he dropped his bag on the floor and rushed towards my form and hugged me.

*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff*

"I'm really glad that you're fine now." he said while his voice is cracking. He must gotten really worried of me.

"I'm fine now Shoto. You don't need to cry anymore." I looked at him and wiped the tears away from his face.

He smiled at me and I chuckled.

He brought some fruits and biscuits with him. "So, who told you the news that I'm already awake?" I asked. "All Might-Sensei."

"Uhm, about your All Might-Sensei, is he doing okay?"

"Yeah. He is mighty as ever. And he's been joking around with us lately."