Chapter 45 : Rival?

*Shouto's POV*

I heard that Natsume-Sensei and All Might broke up. That answers my question why Natsume-Sensei and All Might is really awkward with each other. I don't know the whole story behind it. But Natsume-Sensei looks really pissed this entire week. She always avoid the approach of the Number 1 Hero.

I really don't know if I have a chance with her, she only see me as a little brother and a student, but I think I'll give it a shot.

All Might-Sensei will probably get mad, but hey. They're not together anymore.

The day is finally over, we've been practicing for 3 days straight. I was walking down the stairs when I saw Natsume-Sensei ahead of me.

"Natsume-Sensei!" I called out loud which obviously caught her attention. The Academy is almost empty. Majority of the students already went home.

"Oh, Shouto!" she smiled.

"Can I walk you home?" I asked.

"Sure." she sweetly smiled.

"Come on, I'll carry your bag." I said, gently grabbing the bag away from her grip. She smiled again at me, as if she's used to me in being so gentleman with her.

She chuckled and intentionally hit my side with her steel like elbow!

"Ouch!"

"Haha you know, you can easily get a girl with that sweet attitude of yours!" she exclaimed, looking at me.

I looked back at her and we stared for like more than 10 seconds. She smiled again and I blushed.

"Stop it Natsume-Sensei." I shyly mumbled.

"Stop what?" she asked.

"Errr, nothing. Nevermind!"

*Mei's POV*

Why is he suddenly flustered?

We waited for the cab that I hired outside the Academy. We were just standing beside the road, all silent.

Then All Might came out from the gate with Aizawa-san. Yet the lazy eyed guy immediately walked away to a different direction, leaving All Might behind.

We both looked at each but it didn't last long since I broke it immediately.

I took a quick glance on him and he's still staring at me.

"Natsume-Sensei, you okay?" Shouto asked.

I nodded.

Shouto looked at All Might and said "Ah, All Might-Sensei. I'm just going to walk Natsume-Sensei home. Is that alright with you?"

"O-Of course! Of course!" All Might awkwardly responded.

"Thank You!" Shouto smiled at him.

The cab has arrived and Shouto opened the door for me.

As soon as we arrived in my apartment, it's still kinda early so I invited him to come inside. I still have some blueberry cheesecake inside the fridge that I baked last night out of depression.

"Here. Have some. I made it."

"Thank You."

I placed the cake in front of him and he immediately tasted it.

"Delicious!"

"Thank you!"

"You never failed to impress me with your food."

"Haha thank you, thank you!"

I went inside my room to change my clothes, and when I went back at the living room, Shouto already finished his cake.

I took the plate and washed it. And to my surprise, Shouto suddenly spoke behind my back. His breath touching the nape of my neck.

"Mei. Can I tell you something?"

"Y-Yes."

He leaned his head on my back and spoke.

"Mei. I like you. I tried getting rid of this feelings but it won't go away. Tell me, what should I do?" he mumbled.

I just had goosebumps.

"S-Shouto. You know that we can't, right? I'm your Teacher and you're my student." I answered, facing him.

"I know. But I just can't get rid of it. The more I stop myself from liking you, the more it becomes stronger. I've fallen in love with you."

"Shouto...."

"I know that I can never replace All Might. But can you give me a chance?"

"Shouto...That would be a very big problem if the Academy finds out."

"I know!"

"Shouto...You're a good kid and-" I was suddenly cut off by his kiss.

His soft lips were touching mine as he placed his hands on my cheeks.

My eyes widened as I was shocked by his sudden action.

I wasn't able to respond. Shouto pulled away from the kiss and hugged me.

"If you're thinking that I'm too young for you, forget about it! I don't care about our age gap! I just want you."

"Shouto. I also like you, but only as a little brother."

"I know! Please, just give me a chance to change that perspective of yours."

"Shouto.........."

"Please...Mei..."

I want to forget All Might. But solving it with Shouto's favor is kinda wrong. But.....

I don't want to use Shouto to forget All Might, but it hurts! Just thinking about All Might really hurts!

"Mei...Give yourself a chance to love again and I promise you that I will treat you differently..."

What should I do?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : Should Mei accept Shouto's feelings or not? Any opinion?