Chapter 72 : Goodbye

*Toshinori's POV*

Today's the third day of the Academy's Festival. The Teachers aren't that busy this week, unlike the Students who runs a lot of different booth and other festival stuff. I can just rest myself in the Faculty Room this week and maybe stroll around a little with Mei.

Talking about Mei, she's still sound asleep beside me.

I leaned forward and examined her sleeping face. "So beautiful." I whispered under my breath as I caressed her cheek.

She moved her head and it made me worried that I might have waken her up.

Mei slowly opened her eyes and touched my lip with her delicate finger.

"Good Morning." I said as I leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"Good Morning."She greeted back, nuzzling into my bare chest.

"Did I wake you up?" I worryingly asked.

She just shook her head and nuzzled deeper into my chest.

"I Love You Toshi." She muttered. Why does she keeps on saying that she loves me? She's been telling me this every minute last night before we go to sleep. It's like she's going somewhere and never coming back. It scares the hell out of me. But nah, I should always think positive. She's not going anywhere because she knows that I am always here to protect her. As if I'd let anyone hurt her.

As long as I'm here, no one can harm her.

"I Love You Too."

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's almost 09:30."

"What?! We're late!" She got up in a panic and when straight to the bathroom.

"Haha relax! We can go anytime we want.  There's not a lot of things we can do at the Academy this week." I remained laying down on the bed.

"I need to go early. I want to see the kids." That's unusual. Mei usually hates getting up early in the morning.

"I want to spend some time with them." She added.

"She's acting weird since last night." I thought to myself.

*Mei's POV*

I just want to see those kids for the last time.

"Toshi. Hurry up and start moving." I said as I got out from the bathroom.

He got up from the bed ang grabbed his towel from the chair, but then he stopped in front of me and started kissing me so wildly.

I can feel his dick getting hard as it hits mine. His action made me chuckled. "Not now Toshi." I gently pushed him away making him sigh. "It's your fault for tempting me." He said, his eyes staring at my cleavage. "It's not my fault if I'm just wearing a towel since I just had a shower." I replied , rolling my eyes at him.

Toshi just stayed silent before turning around to take his turn in the bathroom.

Minutes later, he got out and I was finally done grooming myself.

"I'll just wait for you at the living room." I said.

It didn't take long for Toshi to get dressed. He's wearing his dark blue suit which I say that it looks really good on him!

"So handsome!" I approached my man and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He blushed and looked away. "Stop saying that." he huffed.

"Toshi, you should be more confident about yourself! You're very handsome! And a very great man!"