Chapter 75 : News

All Might went to his friend Takauchi to get help. He was now really desperate to find Mei. The police immediately made their move and started searching throughout the whole city.

"All Might. I think you should take a rest for a while. Look at you. You're all messed up." Takauchi said with a frown while looking at his dear friend.

"No.....I won't rest not until I find her." His exhausted breathing can be heard. Takauchi knew that All Might's body can't take it anymore.

And then a few seconds later, he collapsed. Turning back into his weak and helpless form. The only good thing of this happening is that no one was around except for Takauchi.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Toshinori's POV*

I woke up and felt a stinging sensation in my right hand. As my senses started getting back to its place, I noticed that my hand was connected to an IV and then I immediately realized that I'm in a hospital.

Looking around me, I see nothing but the white painted walls and a window.

I was about to get up when my head started getting hurt and my visions were getting blurry. The throbbing pain made my eyes close as I can't bare the intensity of it.

And then I remember...

"MEI!!!" I exclaimed.

Remembering her made me got up from the bed, ignoring all the pain in my body.

*Door opens*

"Toshi! I'm glad you're awake!"

"Takauchi! Where's Mei?! Did the police already find her?!" I shook his shoulders, hoping that they did.

But...

Takauchi just stayed silent.

"TAKAUCHI!" I exclaimed. A hint of anger was lingering in my voice.

"Toshi..." He paused.

"It's been 5 days since you collapsed."

"5 DAYS?!!!!!!!?" His words surprised me.

Takauchi just nodded.

"WHAT ABOUT MEI?!!!!"

"Sh-She..."

"SHE WHAT?!!!!!"

Takauchi didn't answer. Instead he grabbed the TV's remote control and turned on the news.

Reporter : The League Of Villains just annihilated the 2% of Japan's population! This bloody massacre is led by a Female Villain with a very powerful quirk, although her name is still unknown. She can also be seen teaming up with the notorious Villain Tomura Shigaraki and-

"That's enough." Takauchi said as he turned off the television.

"Th-that woman. It's not her..." I'm trying to deny the fact that it was Mei.

"Toshi. Her other side has taken over her body. You knew how powerful that being is. Last 2 days Endeavor, together with the other Pro Heroes fought with her but all of them ended up in the I.C.U the next day. They didn't stand a chance against her. All For One introduced her as his greatest and strongest weapon. She even exceeded the power of All For One to be exact. The people who know her real identity was kept in a custody under my observation. We don't want to spread the fact that the woman who's behind all this massacre is a Teacher at the U.A Academy."

"And of course. I'm trying to protect the person you love the most."

"M-Mei...H-How....She needed my help but I wasn't able to save her!!!!!!.."

"SHE SUFFERED THESE PAST FEW DAYS IN THE HANDS OF ALL FOR ONE AND HERE I AM LAYING MYSELF ON THIS STUPID BED!!!!" I angrily yelled.

Mei. She doesn't know how to give up when she knows that she's fighting for the right reason. And I also know how All For One works. That man loves to torture anyone into bits. He loves to manipulate and destroy people's hope.

Mei...I bet she suffered a lot in the hands of All For One!!!!!!

I can feel myself tearing up.

I feel sad, angry and frustrated.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"  To my frustration, I punched the wall, creating a hole. My fist bled, but I didn't feel any pain.

"Toshi..."

"WHY AM I SO FUCKING USELESS?!!!!!! I'VE FAILED HER A LOT OF TIMES BUT THIS IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!"

"Toshi, calm down."

*Narrator's POV*

Toshinori buffed himself up into his All Might form and effortlessly removed the IV that was connected in his hand. His expression was unreadable which made Takauchi concerned.

Without saying anything, he busted his self out from the Hospital by just punching through the wall. He aggressively jumped from the floor, leaving a powerful impact behind, making the room cracked.

"TOSHINORI!!!" His friend shouted.

On the other hand. All Might wasn't thinking of anything except for killing All For One.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : It's been awhile 😭 Sorry if I haven't informed any of you about my rest. You see guys, I suffered from an infection. Just because of an ingrown toenail. It made me difficult to walk. My anxiety won't go away because of it. So I rested for a while to ease my mind. So now, I'm back!

I'll be updating ones a week 😘 Thank you so much for the wait!

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁🎊🎉🎆