Chapter 40 : Another Doubt

*Mei's POV*

Why do I get this feeling that Toshi knows All Might personally? Not like a fan or something, I'm talking about a personal acquaintance between the two of them. I don't know, I just get the feeling. It's just weird that Deku answered my last question even though I just made that up. But maybe he's telling the truth? Gotta ask Toshi about it.

"Toshi?" I softly called. We're currently watching a horror movie.

"Yes?" he answered, looking at me.

"When you bought those clothes, you know what I'm talking about. Did Izuku accompanied you that time?"

His brows furrowed. "No."

Toshi, I don't want to doubt you. But your response is not the same as Izuku's. I wonder who's telling the truth?

I think I just have to figure that out myself.

"Toshi, you love me right?" I asked as I buried my face in his chest.

"Of course I do. More than anything else in this world. Now, why would you ask that kind of question?" he answered, kissing my forehead.

"Nah, nothing really."

We finished the movie. He's quite surprised that I didn't got scared while watching the entire show. Well, I was occupied of thinking about something else.

He still wants me to sleep in his house tonight. So I did.

We went back inside his bedroom and lay ourselves down on the bed. I hugged Toshi and unconsciously touched his body. As my fingers were exploring his delicate figure, he suddenly flinched.

"Aw." he muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said.

I must've touched his injury.

"I-It's okay." he gently said.

"Toshi, I don't mean to pry. But where exactly did you get your injury?"

All Might never told me the history of his injury but I can clearly say that it's really painful. Eveytime I touch his figure, the Number 1 Hero also twitches his body.

It's just weird to think that Toshi and All Might have a lot of things in common.

"Uhm. It's a long story. But, I got into an accident like a few years ago. I've undergone into repeated surgeries since the injury was really severe. I basically lost some organs because of that accident."

By hearing those words, I can't help myself not to cry. It's not because I pity Toshi, I cry because I'm scared for him.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheeks. "I Love You Toshi."

"I Love You Too."

I almost forgot that I have work tomorrow.

"Toshi, I'll be waking up early tomorrow..."

"Okay, I'll walk you home this dawn."

I nodded. Then we both fell asleep.

*Morning*

So Toshi walked me home. After that, I immediately took a bath and groomed myself. I need to be early at the U.A today since I still need to discuss something with the students regarding the upcoming Academy's Festival!

As I arrived inside the Faculty Room, All Might was already sitting on his desk. I looked around and there's no other Teacher asides us.

I took a sit on my desk which is beside his and greeted him. "Good Morning." I don't want to be awkward around with him anymore. I already have Toshi.