Chapter 17 : In His Grip (Lemon)

*Mei's POV*

I'm just staring blankly at the ceiling and remembering all the things that happened between me and Yagi-san last night.

"I'm really stupid." I mumbled.

I just started to trust him, everything between us is getting better! Yet I immediately ruined it with my stupidity. I don't want our friendship to end. He's like the best friend I've been wanting ever since I was a kid.

It makes me feel so sad knowing that I am going to lose the person that treated me like his own family.

*Ding Dong*

That's probably All Might.

I immediately got up from my bed and went to him.

"Good Evening." He greeted.

"Hi. Come in." I said as I opened the door for him.

He will be spending his dinner here in my apartment, that's why I immediately headed towards the heaven on earth. The Kitchen.

I want to cook something tasty, something savoury. I got the chicken out from the freezer and started preparing the ingredients.

"I'll help." The Number 1 Hero offered as he slowly walked towards the kitchen.

After we're done cooking it, I carefully placed it on the table. I proceeded to pour a wine of my choice into our glass before taking a seat on the chair. We started eating little bits at a time.

Everything was so quiet around us.

"Natsume-san, you were so aggressive towards me this morning. I actually thought that you were going to kill me during the activity hahaha." He said laughing.

I didn't respond.

We finished everything on the table and I decided to wash the dishes myself. After I cleaned everything on the sink, he sigh and proceeds to hand me a dry cloth. I took it, muttering a small "Thank You." And continued in cleaning my hands.

I went to the living room and took a sit on the couch. He then took a sit right next to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I looked at him with such sadness that it even moved him. His relaxed stature tensed and his face was washed with worry.

"Tell me what's wrong." he demanded, placing his hands on my knees as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I-It's just that, I-I did something wrong that might actually cost my friendship with someone." I softly said.

"I-I.." is all I can say in such a hushed tone.

"Mei." He said my name with such worry. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I rested my forehead on his. I only exhaled harshly through my nose, expelling some of the sadness and anger in my chest.

He began to rub my back, All Might would never know how much this soothed me. I felt the strong need to hug him back and I did. I hugged his shoulders tightly. Nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck while breathing his natural scent which turned me on greatly.

My mind wondered to different topics, one thing led to another and here I am thinking dirty thoughts. My face grew redder by the second I thought all these things about him.

He loosened himself from the hug and stared deeply into my eyes as he held my hands with such care.

My heart skipped a beat as this is how I imagined everything would start.

He leaned his forehead on mine and this time, I wasn't flustered at all. "Talk to me." He whispered in his deep soothing voice. His hot breath brushing against my face, I can hear him panting. Is he nervous? Although it turned me on a little but I knew this wasn't the time for that, he was legitimately trying to comfort me.