Chapter 70 : Reminder

*Mei's POV*

"Let's go home?" All Might asked, offering his hand for me to grab on. "Sorry big guy, but you have to go home first. I still need to finish some paperworks." I replied. My answer just made my man frown."Until what time?" He asked again. "Hmmm, I guess until 8PM. I'll be home before 9!". "I can wait for you.". "You don't have to wait for me. Just go home early so you can cook something for dinner! I want some curry!". He sigh before agreeing to my request. "Be safe okay?" He said. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself." I smiled at him. All Might pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips. "I'll see you later." He smiled at me before closing the door of the Faculty Room. "See ya." I softly replied with a smile, a smile that he wasn't able to see.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's been 2 hours since All Might left, and I wasn't expecting that I'll finish all my work before 07:30PM. "Aizawa-san, I'll go ahead of you." I excused myself as I picked up my shoulder bag from my personal desk. "Okay. Be careful on your way home." He said. I just nodded and smiled at him before leaving the area.

I waited for a cab outside the Academy, but all the cab that was passing by are all occupied. *Sigh* I guess I need to walk towards the bus station then. It's the easiest transportation for me to get home, but I need to walk for 10 minutes to get there.

"Uhhh, my feet hurts." It is starting to get sore from the heels I'm wearing. "Here, Wear this." Someone just suddenly throw a pair of slippers behind my back, hitting my butt. I spun around to see who it was. It's a man with a burnt skin, standing just a meter away from me.

"Wait! I know this guy!!!" I exclaimed in my thoughts.

"HEY! YOU'RE THAT GUY!!! DIBI?!!!!" I blurted out.

"It's Dabi." He nonchalantly answered.

"Why are you here?!" I asked.

"Shigaraki just wants to remind you about the thing that the both of you talked about."

"Ohh, I see." The thought of leaving Toshi alone and the Students made me feel so sad.

But, it's for Toshi's safety and the kids.

"Tell him that I'll be there tomorrow." I said.

"Okay."

"By the way, that sad face of yours doesn't suit your personality at all." He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wear the slippers already before I change my mind and get it back."

This guy is weird. Is he really one of the bad guys? He seems a little bit compassionate towards me. Without any other question, I took the slippers and put them on. "See you tomorrow, Ms.Natsume." Dabi then disappeared from the shadows.

*Dabi's POV*
(Earlier)

"Dabi, you're going out right?! Can you buy me a new pair of slippers at the Mini-Soo? The white one with the rabbit design!" Himiko annoyingly asked. She knows that I am going out to buy some snacks. I just ignored her, but she suddenly grabbed my arm and slashed it with her knife. "Please?"

I don't want to have any argument right now. I'm not in the mood, So I just accepted her favor.

"Okay."

"Yehey!!!" She cheered. "Here's the money. Remember to buy the white one with the rabbit design!!!" Himiko handed me the money which I nonchalantly grabbed.

"I'll kill you if you don't bring me the right one!" She yelled as I went out from the bar.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~