Chapter 27 : Merci

*All Might's POV*

"Good Morning Young Heroes!" I greeted the students with my booming voice. "Good Morning guys." Mei followed and greeted them as she waved her hand at them.

"Natsume-Sensei! Are you okay?" Todoroki-Shounen got up from his seat and approached my woman.

"Hai, I'm fine." she answered, smiling at the young boy.

"That's good. I was really worried of you when I saw the news this morning."

"Thank You Shoto. I'm fine now, don't worry." she patted Todoroki's head.

It's really obvious that he likes her. The young boy went back to his seat and the students greeted us back. They all got worried of her, I can tell that young Bakugo got worried too, he just can't express it. The students asked Mei a bunch of questions like what exactly happened, who saved her and was her injury that serious.

Then, as I looked at the corner of my eyes, I can't help not to ignore Aoyama-Shounen's stare at me. The way he looks at me, it's like he knows one of my deepest and darkest secrets. He's raising his eyebrows at me up and down and he's smiling slyly!

I tried my best to ignore Aoyama, what's up with him. He's kinda intimidating today.

I gave them a long written quiz, since I also want Mei to rest for a while. She's just standing at the back of the classroom and staring at me.

I blushed.

She smiled at me and chuckled. I smiled back her and showed her a questionable look. She shook her head and winked.

I cleared my throat since I suddenly felt flustered.

She walked towards my direction and stand at my side. Aoyama-Shounen was the first one to finish the quiz.

"Wow, done already?" I asked.

"Of course. I got inspired you know...I just saw an eye pleasant movie this morning." he said.

"What movie?" asked Mei.

"At the Faculty Room." he smirked.

"You two-". I immediately covered his mouth and hurriedly dragged him outside the classroom. Mei followed.

"What else did you saw?" Mei asked in panic.

"Well, a lot of explicit things. And I also heard moaning like ah ah ah and whatevers..."

Our eyes widened.

"See I told you not to do it inside the Faculty Room!" Mei hissed at me.

"I just can't help it!"

Aoyama is just chuckling.

"Hey Aoyama-san, can you keep it as a secret? I just did that because I love your Natsume-Sensei. She's my everything. "

Mei looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Don't worry All Might-Sensei, I don't intend to spread what I've seen anyway. But, first. Can you and Natsume-Sensei treat something for me to eat for 3 days? I don't have any allowance left. "

We got no other choice but to agree.

Mei and I sigh in relief. We went back inside the classroom and Ashido asked Aoyama why he got dragged outside.

My heart won't stop beating fast, terrified that he might spill our secret.

"Ohh, All Might Sensei and Natsume Sensei just told me how fabulous I am. They said that if I'm one of the stars above at night, I'm the only star who'll sparkle brightly compared to the others. Hahaha Merci!"

Thanked God.

=======