Chapter 07 : All Might Is Silly!

*Mei's POV*

"Okay. This is it. The students are behind those huge doors. I know I can do this!" I mentally cheered for myself.

All Might opened the door for me.

I entered the classroom and a pair of shoes suddenly came flying towards my direction! It's going to hit my face!

I closed my eyes for thinking that it was going to hit me. But when I took a peek, I can see that All Might is already in front of me. He caught it.

"WAHHHHH!!!! All Might-Sensei! Gomenasai! I thought it was Iida!" a spiky red haired boy apologized.

"Don't apologize to me Kirishima-shounen. Apologize to your new teacher." All Might replied. He sounds serious. Is he mad? He shouldn't get mad over such little things.

"No worries! It didn't hit me anyway." I said with a smile, looking at the red haired boy.

"Kirishima right?" I asked.

"Yes Sensei." he answered and approached me.

"I'm very sorry Sensei!" he bowed his head.

"It's fine!" I winked at him.

He blushed!

I chuckled.

"Kirishima-shounen!!! Good job for apologizing!" All Might showed him a thumbs up with a smile. He then gave the shoes back to Kirishima.

He's not mad at al! That's great!

Then a student entered the classroom, which I assumed is Iida?

"I'm sorry for being late in your class All Might-Sensei! I just went to the bathroom!!!" he apologized, bowing his head so formally.

"No problem!" All Might answered. His smile is so wide!!!!!

All Might cleared his throat and began to speak in front of the Class.

"Okay young heroes! First of all, Good Morning!" he greeted the students.

"Good Morning All Might-Sensei!" they greeted back.

"I need your full attention on this one. She's the newest Teacher of the U.A Academy. Your Biology Teacher." he explained while looking at me. The students begin to stare at me.

Urghhh this is so uncomfortable.

All Might signaled me to come in front of the class. I was hesitating. I'm starting to get nervous again.

I slowly walked towards the front.

I gulped.

"You can do it." All Might whispered behind my ear. The hotness of his breath sent shivers throughout my whole body. I squeaked!

The students looked at me with confusion.

"Tch. Weirdo." I heard the blonde haired student with a spiky hairstyle hissed at me.

I don't want to get embarrassed in front of the students. Especially in front of All Might. This is the reason why I was taken advantage when I was young, I was shy and didn't know how to fight back.

I sigh. The old me is already gone. Why am I even getting tensed?

Time to get serious.

"Good Morning everyone. My name is Mei Natsume and I am going to be your Biology Teacher. But since Nezu-sama requested me to accompany All Might-san in his class, please also expect to see me during your first period in the morning. I am looking forward to have a great semester with you." I said in a formal way.