Chapter 12 : Spending Time With Yagi-san

*Toshinori's POV*

The first thing I noticed inside of Mei's apartment is the picture frame that was hanging on her living room's wall. That must be a Family Picture of hers, since the little girl in the picture looks like her. I'm really curious about her Family background, especially her mysterious quirk. Like how did her Family managed her quirk? There are so many questions running inside my head right now.

I can also tell that Mei is living alone, based on the things that I saw inside her apartment.

Uh well, Mei is going to visit me tonight so I did make sure to hide all the things and proofs that is related to All Might.

Honestly, I feel terrible by hiding the truth from her. I'm afraid that she might get disappointed by knowing the truth about the Number 1 Hero. It's also for her own good. I was also glad that I was able to talk with the other Teachers about it, but of course I didn't tell them the reason why. I kind of basically asked them a favor not tell Mei due to some personal reasons. Midnight and Present Mic are the only people who wants to butt in.

*Ding Dong*

That must be her!

I excitingly opened the door but I still maintained my dull expression since I don't want to look like a little kid that seems so excited in having a lollipop.

"Yagi-san! Good Evening!" she greeted with a smile.

I let her in. She's carrying a lot of things. I immediately rushed to her side and carried it for her.

"Oh thanks!" she said.

"By the way, this is all for you." she added.

Really?! Mei just gave me a large basket that is full of assorted fruits! And I think that the other stuff that is neatly wrapped in a pink cloth is a bento.

"And I also cooked some sweet and sour fish! Wait, have you eaten your dinner yet?" she asked.

Ever since All For One destroyed my stomach, my eating habit really went down. So I'm not that fond of food anymore. But Mei has been feeding me lately, especially in the Academy, it's kind of weird since my body is not reacting to the huge amount of food that I've eaten, I usually throw it all up.

"Not yet." I replied.

"Great! Let's eat together! There's also some rice inside the bento!" she beamed.

We went inside my house and I put down all the things in the kitchen's table.

Mei is in the living room just looking around. My heart was really racing like a roadrunner, thinking that I might have missed something to hide that is related to All Might!

I keep on glancing at her.

Thank God she went back inside the kitchen to help me.

We prepared the food and arranged the dining table before finally taking a seat.

"You know I'm not gonna force you to eat if your stomach can't handle it." she said.

Mei, I don't have any stomach. If only I can tell you the truth. But I'm afraid, I'm afraid of many things.

"Hmmm let'see. By the looks of it I can easily tell that it is going to taste delicious! So you can't blame me if I ever wanted more of it!" I replied with a laugh.

She chuckled.

"Haha a compliment eh? Haha just taste it first." She winked.

We spend the rest of the minutes just eating and chatting. She was giggling and laughing throughout our whole conversation. She even told me that I'm a funny guy.